Chapter 3

The cold is brewing in as our leader has gone mad. Who do we call ourselves? Now that our main puzzle piece that has held all of us together...is gone. The nights are getting much darker now. The daylights...ha! what does that even mean? Daylight? There has not been a single day of light shining over this base. 

Someone wise once told me "Just because its dark now doesn't mean the worse has come yet..." My life I have been fighting battles and this is the battle that I feel like giving up on. I can't hold my head up high anymore. I want things back to normal.  I want my friends back to where we all can get along, I want the mighty leader of the Autobots back on his feet guiding us, teaching us, protecting us from the evil that he has fought before, but it feels like we are having to get him back up on his feet, teaching him on remembering who he is, but most importantly protecting him from his spark... 

Optimus...our fiercely leader is spark broken and he is weak! The day she escaped from us...from him... Is what breaking all of us but in reality... She needed to escape. She needed to be free she needed to run away she needed to get away from this! Yes, I know she is the chosen one that Primus himself said she would end this war but how? She is now married to the dark lord himself. She died once or twice...the first time the electrical transformation shock where she turned to one of us...then her doppelganger...Elita. Now back on Cybertron Elita was the angel she was the one femme everybody wanted to be! but now since she came to earth, she ruined the brother's lives. Shes dead though fell off the decepticon warship along with Starscream. 

"Where is he?!" I look over Wheeljack and Bulkhead to see Bumblebee storming his way towards the medical lab "He can't do that! Does he not realize she will be broken!" Breakdown comes running in along with Ironhide holding Bee back. 

"What is going on Bee?"

 "Optimus made his choice!"

 "What choice?" Breakdown let him go for a minute 

"The choice to get his brain right! The choice where he forgets Darbie!" 

"How can you forget someone like that knowing your brother stole her and forced her to marry him!" 

"He didn't forget Darbie Bumblebee" Ratchet walks out of the lab like his job was done. 

"Why did you do it Ratchet?!" Ratchet looks down...

"This is what he wanted he wanted to make a sacrificed to protect the ones he loves and cares about." 

"But Darbie?" 

He sighed "Darbie is still in his brain I just erased the feelings he had for her..."

 Bee snapped and was going after Ratchet 

"Bee stop! This is what he wanted!"

 "Yeah, but what did she want? She wanted to be normal but here we are right!? searching for her day and night, can't sleep because your so worried if she's hurt or if they got her!" 

Everyone looks down in disappointment...

"He may give up on her but me... No! I will never do that!"

 "Bee she wants to be let go...she doesn't want to be found" I said as I went to touch his shoulder

 "Smokescreen...you don't know her like I do...she's scared. She wants to come home! BUT she doesn't because of us acting like damn fools!" 

Everyone sits back and listens to bee "Now I'm going after her...I wouldn't have given up on the chase that day you let her go!"

 "Bee, we tried..." 

"No y'all didn't..." 

Bee walks off broken...We turn to look at Ratchet who fixed the Primes head..."He will be himself again...The leader of the autobots will walk once again!"

 "But Darbie? What did you do with his memories of her?"

 He sighed looking away "Optimus will wake up to the search of her missing he remembers that she is the dark lord wife he will remember that he misses her and won't give up on the search of her but if time passes, he will have to face the facts and lead his team away from the past. Understood?"

 Everyone looks away 

Arcee and her newborn comes out of their room looking for Wheeljack.

 "Wheeljack can you come to bed...he won't sleep neither will I.." 

He nods and starts walking towards them and turns at us 

"Darbie is like family and I'm with Bee. I will not give up on finding her...and just because Optimus will not remember the love, he shared for doesn't mean we will, and I hate to say this what is he going to do if she does return? He'll fall in love with her all over again!" 

Ratchet looks away "That is what I fear but if his prime skills work, he will avoid the feelings and go forward" 

As everyone goes to their rooms I go into the lab and stare at the Prime. As his mind is program to be erased. All the data of Darbie is just going deep down into the trash...I see the cords all around him erasing every inch on the computer I see the memories of them two running away before my eyes...till the option of delete data or save data...if he deletes this, he'll never remember any of these but if I save these, he will remember if the data is store back in his brain...

Primus forgive me as I go behind my medic and my friends and most importantly my leader. I move the mouse and click what I think was best... 

Now we wait for his awakening