Chapter 1

It's starting to get cold and even more darker here every since we heard that our new queen is missing and can't seem to be found. I think she has been gone for a couple of months now and I know that it has affected both sides of this war that we are in. As I check on the screens to see if there is any Cypertron activity which there hasn't been in three weeks!
"Knockout have you check the screens for anything"
I look at the screens where lord Megatron walked to
"Yes my lord and it's nothing but a dead zone..everywhere"
He marched back to the door and stopped and slowly turned around
"Where is your beloved Nightstar"
"She is out with Arachnid"
He cut his eyes at me
"Do you not remember what happen the last time they were together?"
When Arachnid showed up she and Nightstar decided to cause chaos on the battle ship making it very hard to work
"Yes my lord I remember"
"If it happens again I will have her and Arachnid locked up and be treated a slave"
My energon began to rise in anger but I shook it off
"Don't worry Knockout you were much worse before we fixed you when you have gotten severally hurt due to our battle with the Autobots and of course your queen escape from me! But..I will have her and she will never say the sunlight ever again"
Megatron was not going to let Darbie go I mean who needs her? When we are just doing fine without her am I right?
"Lord Megatron! We have a life signal!"
Shockwave came running in showing us on the screens where it was located
Megatron walked over and he growled with a chuckled
"Knockout! Go set out to this location and take some of the crew with you who knows what it is.."
"Yes lord Megatron"
I went to walk out before Shockwave stopped me
"Be careful please"
Shockwave gave me the worrying look that he gave me when he raised me and always try to reassure him that I will be okay but here recently I feel as if there is a dark secret that he is hiding from me
The papers I saw with my name written all over but nothing I can understand has got me thinking hard and has distanced myself from him
"I will"
I walked out of the lab and walked down the halls going to my chambers before I heard laughing and cheerful cries Nightstar and Arachnid were plotting something and I didn't know what so I went to go see..
"Okay! So when he comes around this corner your gonna do what now!?"
"I'm gonna use my charm and get him worked up and then you will through this at him and he'll go into shock and he'll end up cussing us out but who cares it's not like they're gonna need us soon!"
I heard Arachnid tell Nightstar that with a seductive voice and while she was trying to turn her into being a rebel
"That is enough!"
They stopped and started panicking when I walked in
"Hi- hi honey.. we aren't doing nothing"
"Oh yes you are now go back to your stations now or before Megatron will put you in the cells! Do you want to sleep in one tonight Nightstar?"
"No.."
"Oh c'mon Knockout you think you will let her sleep in there..just because your second in command doesn't mean you are the boss of a rebel"
I look at Arachnid and she just smiled evilly and winked
"I have a mission and I'm giving y'all one and that is to not get your asses in trouble while I'm gone because Nightstar if I'm not here then there is nobody here to stop Megatron"
She stood back in silence while Arachnid
stood in front of her while I was getting closer to her
"We got it! Now you can go!"
I knotted off and carried on thinking about what is next in my chapter..how am I gonna get there? What am I missing?