Getting to know you

----------------------------your pov-----------------------

"Ok, how do you play this game?" I asked as I got up eyeing him."It's simple I ask you questions and you answer, but if you fail to answer the question the way I want you to you have to do what I tell you." he said grinning wider."And if I refuse to do what you want?" I questioned, "Easy you run and hope you don't fall into a trap I set." "What will the traps be?" I asked backing away two steps."You will be surprised. Let the game begin!"

"When did you join the straw hats?" "I joined after-" I couldn't finish I felt light headed."Poor thing you didn't answer correctly and now a trap has fallen upon you" "What? You didn't let me finish!" I yelled making my head feel worse."Yea, but you where taking too long to answer. Now next question, Do you actually love luffy? Yes or No?" "Yes" I said as the mans grin turned into a frown."Is that so, what a shame" "Shame?" I asked as he moved nearer and raised his hand placing it under my chin."Look into my eyes"

"No get away from me!" I said trying to get away, but his hand on my chin tightened."I said look!" He yelled getting angry."You have sunglasses on how could I possibly see your eyes" I said making the man sweat drop as he removed his glasses. I looked at his eyes they where a blood red color that I couldn't look away from. One eye you could tell it was glass. It was like I was in a trance not being able to look away."You hate luffy you never loved him. The man you love is me" "I love yo- Wait what am I saying?!" I said shocked. "Soon the spell will work. Just a matter of time."

----------------------------Luffy's pov-------------------

"Where are we?" I asked, "Where's (f/n)?" I asked getting panicked."All I see is red in here," Franky said."And look it's a sphere shaped room" he added. After that all the Islanders started running around freaking out making it even more cramped.

I looked out the room and saw a giant "(f/n)?!" I said looking at her and it seemed like she was talking to someone. "EVERYONE BE QUIET!!" I yelled and everyone became dead silent afraid to move. I put my ear to the wall and listened. "Ok I'm done with this game I don't care who you are I want you to bring everyone back!" she yelled, I could see tears forming. "Impatient one are we?" A voice asked, "I've been patient long enough now where are they?" "I'm the only one who knows. You need to listen and play the game right." the erie voice said."I'm done with this stupid game!" She yelled angrily. The room shifted from gazing at (f/n) to looking at the sky. When it was shifting everyone fell back smooshing each other.

------------------------------Your pov--------------------

The man looked up at the sky."I don't think this game is stupid I think it's fun." he said looking back at me and walking closer."I will do one thing for you if you do one thing for me." he said smirking."And that is?" "you" as he said that he slipped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer lowering his hands until "STOP!" I said pushing him away."If you want to know where your friends are I can do this." after that he went back to what he was doing."STOP!" I said again and he looked at me and sighed

"Fine you have to guess where they are"

a/n~ Happy Momzeez day peeps. I know you probs are annoyes with these cliff hangers, but you know I don't want to make the parts too long. I promise next part wont have a cliff hanger. Til you next timeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)