The island part 3

"If you want to see (f/n) alive you will come with me and do what I say."

"What did you do to (f/n)?!" "now is not the time for questions, do you want her to live or not?" I guess I have no choice, but to go with him."alright I'll go." "good now come." the man said as a smirk appeared on his face.

--------------------your pov------------------------

*3 hours ago*

"WHAT?! I yelled tears streaming down my face."You heard me I killes them all and almost you, but that Luffy took you away." "Kill me and leave Luffy alone! you have no rig-" I got cut off by him slapping me on the cheek leaving a red mark."I hate to hurt a pretty girl like you. I think I will kill just Luffy and keep you." he said as he leaned close to my face and smashed his lips against mine."FIRE BALL SPIT!" I yelled sending him flying."Fiesty one aren't you? I like when they fight back, but we're going to have to continue this later after I kill Luffy." "LEAVE LUFFY ALONE!" I yelled more tears streaming down my face."I like it when you're in pain." he chuckled and walked out.

--------------------Luffy's pov---------------------

I followed the man down an underground dungeon like thing. Then I heard crying that sounded like..."(f/n)!!" I yelled."L-hic-uff-hic-y" I heard (f/n) manage to say in between tears."Where are you?" "Now if you don't listen to me (f/n) will die. Come with me." the man said bringing me in the same room as (f/n)."Now (f/n) if you want Luffy to live you won't fight back. Got it?" "got it"

-------------------------your pov-------------------

if I want Luffy to live I have to listen. "Oh yeah Luffy (f/n) is no longer part of your crew." "WHAT?!" Luffy and I said in unison."I'm keeping (f/n) as my wife and will join the marines with me." "I REFUSE I DON'T CARE HURT ME KILL ME, BUT I WILL NEVER BECOME A MARINE. AND ESPECIALLY NEVER BECOME THE WIFE OF THE PERSON WHO KILLED MY FAMILY!" I yelled with tears streaming nonstop from my eyes while Luffy's widened.

"so you're the marine that killed (f/n)'s family. You've caused her enough pain and I will not let you hurt her anymore. Even if that means if I have to kill you." Luffy said and then I felt a sharp pain and I looked down and saw a knife in my stomach.

"goodbye (f/n)"