How Bad Do You Want Me?

The door opened causing me to look up from the book in my hands. As I looked up I looked over to see him closing the door with the bottom of his foot; Contigo in hand.

His beard and hair were trimmed nicely, the button-up blue and white checkered shirt fitting his body well. His jeans holding onto the lower part of his body.

Without saying a word he went and put the Contigo into the sink before coming to the couch. I moved my legs off the couch and sat correctly so he could sit next to me. As he sat down I put my book down on the table.

Once he was seated he placed his hand on my thigh, gently massaging the flesh that overflowed from my black thigh highs and the fabric of the socks themselves.

"I missed you." I said shooting him a smile. He smiled back and leaned in before placing his lips on mine. He disconnected our lips and hovered so that our lips were barely touching.

"I missed you too love." He said inches away from me. Without moving his hand made its way to my clothed pussy. I raised an eyebrow but didn't stop him.

He gently rubbed the cloth separating his fingers from my core causing me to let out a small whimper. He leaned in again, capturing my lips in a gentle kiss before stopping and letting his face hover in front of mine once more. My eyes were situated on his lips, wishing his head was between my legs.

"Do me a favor love, go to the bed and wait for me there." I looked up to meet his beautiful chestnut eyes before silently nodding. He removed his hand making me wish for his touch even more. I got up and without another word slowly made my way to the bedroom.

I sat at the edge of the bed and waited a moment before he came into the room closing the door behind him. He walked towards me slowly before going in for a passionate but gentle kiss. As he kissed me he brought his hands to push my thighs apart and he moved in between them.

I could feel his member slowly getting hard through the fabric of his jeans as he angled himself so that his dick was pressed against my clothed entrance.

He roughly thrust his hips forward causing me to let out a small whimper at the friction. Wishing, wanting more. He stopped kissing my lips and before I knew it he had grabbed my hair; yanking my head back and attaching his lips to my neck as he licked, sucked, and bit at the flesh.

I moved my hands to rest on his chest as he thrust his hips into mine earning a moan. As the indecent sound left my lips I could feel his lips form into a smirk on my neck.

He disconnected his lips from my neck and moved his mouth to nibble on my upper ear lobe. "Tell me, love..." There was a pause before he continued with his statement. "How badly do you want me?" I whimpered as he lightly thrust his hips into mine once more as he asked the question.

"Really bad, please love I'll do whatever you want just please" It all came out winded, as though I was out of breath.

"Please what? I can't do anything if you don't tell me what you want baby." He knew exactly what I was asking for, but he had decided he was going to tease a bit and make sure it came out of my mouth.

"Please fuck me." He hummed before moving his other hand and putting it between us. His hand wandered underneath my underwear and he roughly rubbed at the outside of my core. It gave me a bit of friction but not the amount I yearned for and he was well aware. He watched my face as he held eye contact with me, watching every expression I made.

As I was about to open my mouth to ask him for more he started roughly rubbing my clit as he watched my face contort with pleasure and my hands grasping at the fabric of his shirt. He continued rubbing my clit for a moment before inserting a finger causing me to let out a moan.

It felt so good, but I didn't want his hands, I wanted what was between his legs.

He pushed in his other finger and continued to watch my expressions as he sped up the pace. The sounds leaving my mouth got louder and more obscene as he did so. He continued till eventually he had my body shaking and my palms digging into his chest.

My orgasm washed over me and when it was finally over he removed his hand and licked my juices off his fingers as I watched in a dazed state. He grabbed at my hips and thrust his hips into mine as he kissed me deeply. I let out a whimper as he did so.

"Stand up so I can take off your clothes, then I want you on your knees." I stood up quickly and he took my black shoulder-less top off admiring the lacy black bra that lay beneath it. He then proceeded to kiss my lips as he undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor. As he did that I unbuttoned his shirt letting it fall to the floor.

I got on my knees as he watched me. As I came face to face with a clothed erection. I swallowed my excitement. I undid his jeans and removed them from his body before doing the same to his boxers. He smirked as he watched me lick him before putting him in my mouth.

"You look so good like this."

I moved my mouth up and down on his member with my tongue sliding across it as I did so. Holding my breath as I went down due to not being able to breathe because of his size. I brought one of my hands to jerk off what I couldn't fit in my mouth. My other hand came up gently to play with his balls.

He chuckled as a small groan came out.

"Getting me ready to cream you, love?" I hummed in agreement. I continued for a bit before he grabbed at my hair and shoved his dick down my throat causing me to gag violently. He thrust his dick in and out of my mouth, my brain going fuzzy. He let out moans and groans of pleasure as he got closer. His dick twitched before he came down my throat letting out one final moan with his head going back as he loosened up his grip on my hair.

He removed his dick from my mouth and I gasped for air. "Get on the bed love." I nodded and got on the bed as I laid down on my back. He opened my legs and pulled down my underwear with his teeth. He slowly teased me by kissing my thigh as he made his way to my pussy.

Finally, he was face to face with my entrance. He moved his tongue to lick at my clit before attaching his lips and sucking at it. My mouth went ajar and my head went back as my fingers found their way into his soft hair. I tugged at the strands of hair causing him to groan as he continued eating me out.

He licked me until I was a mess coming on his tongue. He slurped up the rest of my orgasm before getting into position to enter.

He slowly entered watching my face for any signs of distress. I could feel his length fill me up to the brim, making me feel so good and enjoying the sting that came with the stretch of his length. Once he was in he slowly started thrusting in and out. As the speed increased my moans became louder.

His hands on my hips guided my lower half to his as my hands made their way to his shoulders harshly grasping at them. My walls clenched around his dick causing him to groan at the feeling. As we got closer to our climax he moved one of his hands to my clit to rub at it harshly causing me to lose it.

"Baby, please! I'm gonna-" I didn't get to finish before cutting myself off with a moan.

"C'mon love, show me how good it feels." He said with a slight gruff in his voice. He was getting close and I could tell. If his voice didn't give it away, the twitching of his dick did.

He gave a few more fast and hard thrusts before I came, and it wasn't long after that I felt him pulsate inside of me before feeling a warm gooey liquid inside of me. We stayed there for a moment with him still inside me before he removed himself from inside of me.