Let Me Make You Feel Good

Contains: Unprotected sex (stay safe kids), oral (m and f receiving), creampie, riding, missionary, hickeys, and fingering

~

It had been eating at me all day, the want, the need, to be completely stuffed. I kept looking his way, eyeing his fingers that were pressed firmly on the steering wheel and the space between his legs. I wanted him to make a mess of me. I wanted him to finger fuck me till my knees gave out. I wanted him to mark me up.

The car stopped as he put it in park. I watched as he undid his seatbelt and got out of the car following close behind. Trying desperately to ignore the aching between my legs. He fumbled with his keys for a moment before starting to put the key in the lock much like how I wish he'd insert his dick in me. Every moment was torture.

The lock made a clicking noise and with it, he went to grab the knob and open the door. The door swung open, but not fast enough. He walked in and closed the door behind me as I stood and watched in anticipation. Like a predator waiting on the right moment to pounce.

The door closed and he looked back at me, his smile slowly fading.

"What's wrong love?" I could hear the concern in his voice, which was making me feel a bit bad about making him worry about me while nothing was wrong. I was just helplessly wet.

"I um-" I felt small under his intense gaze. "I-I really need you right now..." My voice came out timid and soft.

His eyes blew open slightly. "Fucking hell-" He moved his hand to cover his face before sliding it down and bringing his fingers to caress and hold his chin. His eyes swept over me, eye fucking me. "Well then..." There was a pause in his words as he made his way to me. He put one of his hands around my waist while the other went to move under my chin, angling my head up so I was looking up at him. He leaned down a bit and kissed my lips tenderly. His lips were soft and his skin warm against mine. The kiss was nothing more than a peck but it had me aching for more. "Let me make you feel better baby girl." He moves a strand of my hair behind my ear before moving his mouth to that ear, grabbing the upper lobe of my ear in between his teeth, gnawing at it gently as both of his hands lay gently on my waist. He let go of my ear and let his lips hover over my ear before whispering into it. "Go to the bedroom, I'll be there in one moment."

I nodded and he slowly move away from me letting me go to the bedroom but making me yearn for the warmth of his touch. I walked back to the bedroom, opening the door, and waited on the edge of the bed. I let my feet dangle and kick lightly as I watched my thigh-highs and heeled boots move back and forth. It was a moment before the door creaked open. I watched as he walked in, slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt. He undid the last button before I stood up and he stood in front of me. He placed one of his large hands on my waist while the other went to angle my head up before moving in to connect his sweet lips with my own. Once our lips met he moved his other hand to my waist so that both of his hands were on my waist.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth letting it go ajar and giving him complete access. I felt as if his tongue fought with mine for dominance. It wasn't long before his tongue had won and he was slithering it into my mouth. Murmuring out when his tongue came in contact with my soft mouth. I could taste him, the taste of vanilla. I drank in all of him, not being able to get enough.

I moved my arms to slowly move up from the skin of his chest all the to move around his neck. Looping my arms around it as he moved me closer to him by my waist. Our lips moved in tandem, taking in each other as much as we could. Enjoying the warmth and the feeling of our skin being on each other. After a few minutes of making out, he disconnected our lips causing me to let out a whimper. He moved his hand from my waist and moved my hair from my ear once again before moving his lips to my ear letting me hear his jagged breathing.