treasure and her mom

There leave a small village called Cobras, in Cobras there always go to festival every Saturday, there leave a woman and her daughter called treasure, treasure is a hard working girl she always help her mom she has two siblings called Sarah and Sandra there are twins but so lazy treasure always do the house chores and her mom always advice her to no change in future, treasure mom loves treasure so much, treasure is 12yrs old she is intelligent and she loves stories to write and read her mom always call her the writer and treasure love the name her mom calls her she has a bestie called Francess, Francess always advice treasure that she should always be a good person her two siblings loves watching cartoons e.g Barbie and the secret mermaid, Barbie in London and so on and so fought. Treasure don't have a dad anymore .(Tuesday morning)
Treasure sit down in their surrounding of house, Sarah come and say "sister why are you staying here lonely ?" Treasure ( look at her) say " since mom left to the farm she has not come back"Sarah was laughing and say " don't bother your self she will soon be home" treasure say " hope you are sure of what you are saying " Sarah say yes na"