Chapter 12

Saul and Riven along with half of the specialists at Alfea are at the blood witches base. On Sauls command all of them are going to charge the place and take out as many blood witches as they can.... without fairies.

After searching the whole place they realised that the blood witches weren't actually there.

"Where could they have gone?" One of the fourth year specialists, Jess asked. Everyone shrugged not knowing until the realisation slapped Riven in the face harder than Lizzie did when he brought up Ricki.

"They're at Alfea." He blurted. Everyone's heads spun to him.

"He's right. Think about it. Half of us are here leaving the other half there with the fairies. The blood witches could easily take over them and use them to get the fairies." Saul explained.

And with that they all left, to Alfea. Saul realised his wife and daughter were at the school and rang Laura immediately.

"Hello honey what's wrong?" She asked answering the phone.

"Where are you? Right now where are you?" Saul was panicking.

"We're at the cliffs. Me, Lizzie and the girls. Why?" Laura picked up on Sauls panic and began to get worried.

"The blood witches. They're at the school. Whatever you do don't go back stay there and we'll come get you." And with that the man hung up leaving a worries Laura.

Lizzie noticed her mothers worry. "What's up mum?"

"The blood witches are in the school." She replied.

Laura watched as Lizzies face dropped in horror. Sky and Beatrix. They were in there. The worst cast scenario found its way to her head as an image invaded her vision.

Sky lay unmoving on the floor covered in vines while Beatrix was a few feet away with her eyes open and a pool of blood coming from her head. They were dead.

Except they weren't and Lizzie thought she was just worrying too much and her mind was messing with her.

Musa and Flora volunteer to go back to the school to try and get as many fairies out as possible along with Beatrix and Sky.

Sky however, had no idea what was happening. It was quiet. Too quiet. Realising something wasn't right, he broke out of his cell and began wandering around the school in hopes to find somebody, anybody.

He soon realised what had happened and pretended to be under the blood witches control deeming it his best option although he worries for his family. As far as he was aware they were all in the school somewhere.

Some time later, the specialists from the failed attack arrived and set up camp not too far from the school. They had opted for the woods with a clear view of Alfea.

Lizzie threw herself into her fathers arms telling him about what happened with her aunt. She began to panic knowing that Sky and Beatrix were still in there and she couldn't get the image of them dead out of her head.

"Eliza, sweetheart you have to listen to me now. It's important. I get that your panicking and I am too and that's fine but right now you need to push that aside. I know it's hard but you have to. It's our job to help them becuase they can't help themselves. If you don't want to go then let me know and I'll find you when this is all over."

That managed to calm the frantic chaos fairy down enough for her to help.

"Ok. What's the plan?" She asked eager to help.

Saul whistled and everyone crowded around them.

"Right this is not a scenario we planned for but we can make it work. Some of you will stay here and man the Fort while the rest of us go in there and rescue as many fairies as we can. Do not kill the specialists they're still one of us despite the current situation. Everyone understand?" He asked after relaying the plan.

"Yes sir."

Sky.

Lizzie spun round and threw herself at him holding him like there was no tomorrow. A few tears slid down her cheeks as he held her just as tightly.

Pulling back she saw Riven not to far behind with a slash on his head. Approaching him, she ran her hand over the cut and it disappeared.

"Alright here's what we're gonna do." Saul said walking over the the three.

"I'm gonna head to the groundskeepers cabin with a few specialists and you're coming with me as well Riven." He started before looking at the two blondes.

"You two need to stay here and keep everything under control." He ordered.

Lizzie then hugged him as did Sky telling her father to be careful. After he left the two looked at each other and they knew what they had to do.

"Promise me you'll be ok Beth. You have a habit of getting hurt." Sky pleads.

"I'll be fine darling. I promise." Lizzie sealed the promise with a kiss.

Sneaking away the duo headed to the courtyard where they were seen.

"Well well well look what we have here." Sebastian taunted approaching the pair.

Lizzie stood in front of Sky protectively and the blood witch laughed. That was the last thing she remembered as she was knocked out by one of th specialists.

Sky rushed to his girlfriends side and tried to wake her up. He realised his mind wasn't protected anymore and apparently so did Sebastian.

He crouched down in front of the blond specialist before smiling at him.

"She'll be fine don't worry lad. Now you're going to do me a favour." And with that Sky was no longer in control of himself being pushed into the backseat of his own body.

Sebastian ordered a specialst to pick up the unconscious Silva and handed Sky his phone. The blond knew what to do and dialed Blooms number, who picked up after the second ring.

"Sky thank god you're ok. Is Ellie with you?" She asked quickly with clear panic lacing her tone.

"Don't worry we're fine." He replied coldly.

Bloom knew something wasn't right but she didn't know what.

"Sky? Are you ok? What's wrong you don't sound like yourself?" She questioned getting suspicious.

Sky laughed. "You always were smart Bloom. Now here's what you're going to do. You're going to come to Alfea, alone and meet with me. If you don't your oh so precious Sky and Lizzie will die."

"Sebastian." She seethed.

Sebastian then took the phone from Sky's hand putting it to his ear.

"Bingo. Now like loverboy said. Come here alone or they die. You have half an hour."

Bloom didn't get time to respond as Sebastian hung up.

"Take them inside. Tie him to the balcony and tie her to a chair." He ordered. Three of the specialists did as he commanded. Sky getting knockout out and carried by two of them while another one carried Lizzie.