Chapter 266 season 5 finale

*** Trigger warning for readers this chapter has heavily implied abuse an sexual abuse. If that is to much please skip this chapter. Thank you***

I had come into Darkness after experiencing so much incredible pain! I didn't think it would ever end, as I open my eyes I realize I am floating in pond. I stand up in the water I see Krysis on the shore!?!?

I rush out of the water to embrace her, however I practically go through her. She looks at me an shakes her head "Dar'ke you are still so foolish!" She chatters at me with a small smile that still melts my hearts.

I try to speak to her but no sound comes out. It is so frustrating! I look over an see two others with us. One taking Krysis's form which is I am guessing Paya...

The other the darkest of all Warriors, Cetanu...

I heard the way that Cetanu was baiting Krysis to leave us.

I had to stand in front of her an sign not to do anything! She looked very weary "Dar'ke I am tired, if this can help. Why can't I do it?" She asked me.

I sign to her 'The family still needs her, That I still need her! Not to do anything foolish! To Wait for Chris!' I signed desperately to her.

Krysis gave me a sad Chatter before nodding. I could hear Cetanu growl in frustration behind me. I wanted to growl back at him, an Paya for hurting my family so much!

It is only minutes after I had arrived, when Chris emerges from the pond with Ceillia, Singh....an Stinky? It was laying on Ceillia's shoulders.

Chris comes over to us as she sees our sad expressions. She unleashes hell on us, an on to Cetanu!

I couldn't be more proud of her! I was shocked when she slapped Krysis. Before she demanded the last challenge, she had mouthed to Krysis an I 'Trust me...'

I watched as the black mist took her away from us. I could see that Paya was still very nervous. I knew of Chris's death before she told me what had happened before. It was not a good death by any means however something wasn't sitting right with me.

I caught Paya gaze an I signed to her 'What happened in her first death...?' I asked her.

Paya sighed "I think it would be better to watch..." she said to us.

"Oh Hell no! I am grateful to both of you for being God's. But you better tell us here an now as we watch, what the hell happened to Chris before she came to our universe!' Singh demanded to Paya, with his hands on his hips. An a very angry look on his face.

Paya was hesitating. Cetanu speaks up in turn, "They have a right to know, Chris was shot. However that's not what killed her. Before her death the Ooman males violated her body repeatedly, before pouring gasoline onto her body an lighting her on fire. She burned to death in a very gruesome way, she was awake for most of it, orginally..." he says to us.

I was horrified that my mate had gone through all of that! That she was now going to go through it again! I needed to be beside her! I am gonna murder those Oomans, if they dare touch her!

Krysis was growling enough for the both of us. "If she had to suffer so much why not bring me back to life!" She accuses Paya "I rather her not go through so much for our family! She wasn't a part of it in the first place! How dare you give her such a horrible! She is my family now! How dare you play with lives like we are nothing!" She shouted at Paya in anger, an in fury!

"I couldn't bring you back. It was your natural end. I did the best I could for Krysis. The Only thing I could think of was bounding your soul to another that had originally been from our universe, but was currently in another...it was the only way to follow the natural laws..." Paya said sadly looking to the ground.