Ch 25 [VOL 1 PRT 4]: Goodbye Last June/Fall☕🍁🎃

A/N: FINALLLYYY~! I MIGHT BE BACK WITH THE SMUT Y'ALL!😧💦💦MEANING MORE TIMESKIP IN DIS UPDATE Y'ALL😍😍 I'm sorry 4 the late 3-day update miss y'all... I almost forgotten that my big brother's bday was yesterday so I had to call my mom to tell her to tell my bro him a happy bday cuz thats what a good lil sis does~😌❤

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: October 9, 2022
Location: Echino, Beverly Park Hills
Time: mid-morning, California time

~

~7 days ago~

Dwayne Johnson-Cena was just getting the crowd of comic con hyped up from speaking over in a microphone as the cast of the new upcoming Black Adam DC comics live action movie pre red carpet ceremony is happening~.

But suddenly, he looked over two of the youngest cast members rushing behind his left shoulder, signing a fans sign of their Black Adam new DC poster of them and Dwayne in the front. Dwayne was busy signing it yet all of the sudden, the fans from the back from a group of a family were trying to get his attention by holding the CUTEST thing of a baby girl with a cotton headband around her curly head of her hair~.

She's wrapped around with white and pink cotton candy colored thick baby blanket around her body and her tiny legs. Dwayne noticed the crazy commotion of the fans LITERALLY, passing her tiny body to the front of the outside staged crowd over Dwayne's direction.

While he's behind the right side of the DC comic poster, signing off his signature name with the black Sharpie pen in his hand as he secretly, holds his already 6-week tiny hidden baby bump from under his very thick gray expensive new vest dress shirt with matching dress pants plus shined up dress shoes to go to. As he finishes a few quick swerve from the Sharpie with a small, closed smile on his lips, he finally lifts his head and eyes to the right back of the humongous night crowd and spots the baby girl passing over to his arms.

Dwayne gasps and the biggest smile on his face of all fathers smiles ever on face they'd first became a father once the child is born~. He holds out his two strong golf ball muscled arms
and hands to carry the tiny beauty close to his heart and chest. He was cooing and gushing silent nothings over the happy wide awake little girl in his arms as the one of other new cast mates were trying not to fangirl over THE Dwayne Johnson-Cena holding someone's a few weeks old newborn girl. As holding onto the awake baby girl he spots her parent her father was there the mother sent home due to her birth and Dwayne and he tried commenting over how old is she, where she was born at and what her name was and the black man that was her father shouted out his new daughter's name "Lucianna".

Dwayne then lifted up Lucianna like Simba when he was a cub in the favorited Disney movie The Lion King back to her Dad's arms and they started chanting out Lucianna's name victoriously as she just coos happily. He lastly, gave the crazy humongous night crowd of comic con the biggest surprise of his last surprise in family friendly zone.

He lets out his six-week baby bump number 2 to the biggest fans of DC comics in parenting history~! The crowd screamed crazily, mostly the girls and the young moms in the mix of the audience as Dwayne gives his small baby bump a loving caress from guys his left palm of his hand and teases the crowd by raising up both his eyebrows.

Signaling the crazy crowd that Dwayne's been secretly pregnant for over six weeks with baby number two with husband of 13 years, John Cena~. Now that's gonna be stuck on the TV news until after Christmas and New Year's~.