9, lets link

tuesday 7pm

Leo answered the incoming Facetime call as she placed the phone to face the ceiling of her bathroom.

"Sorry DD. I just got home from

the gym with my brother."

"Oh, so you workout for real?"

She paused before answering, slipping her sweaty sports bra over her hair and tossing it on the floor.

"Seasons ending soon. I'm tryna

make it to playoffs."

"I'd still drop you off."

Leo let out a loud laugh, shaking her head.

"When we link I'm dropping you off. Word to."

"Stop talking like that! Youn like that for real."

"Whatever, lemme shower."

DD loaded up 2k23 as Leo stepped into the shower, humming to herself softly. As much as Leo loved long, hot showers, Von was downstairs cooking dinner and their mother would be home soon. So she had to wrap things up. She washed her face with her PanOxyl face wash, squinting her eyes together to ensure she didn't get anything in her eyes.

Leo then scrubbed her body with Dove, then stood in the shower for a few minutes before getting out. She wrapped her figure in her towel, grabbing her phone with one hand and scooping her dirty clothes up with the other.

"Alright DD. My mom's home n we bouta

eat dinner. I can call you later."

"Ddot want me to go chill with the

homies with him. Just text me."

"Okay, stay safe."

"Always."

Leo rushed downstairs to the kitchen, where she watched her mother setting her bag down, a stressed smile on her face. She sat down at the head of the table, rubbing the hairs out of her face. "Hi my loves," She exhaled, patting her son's forearm as he set a bowl of stir-fried steak and rice on her placemat. "Hi ma, how was work?" Leo asked her mom before saying grace.

After they all prayed in unison & mother answered, "I pulled a hamster out of some lady's vagina."

"What the fuck," Lavon choked on his food, "Sorry, sorry."

"Yeah, watch that damn mouth," Mother demanded," but that was my exact reaction. I don't know how, or why..."

Leo ate her spoonfuls with an absolutely disgusted look on her face, wondering how the hell or why that was ever even possible. Her mother continued on about the patient, saying she had sworn she had been sleeping and she just crawled in there.

"You make me not want to be a nurse everyday mommy," Leo declared and her mom let out a low chuckle, sipping her water. "Oh shit, I'm leaving on Friday. Someone died and I need to go to California for the funeral."

Both Leo and Lavon let out a laugh that was surely sending them to the deepest pits of hell. Though, Lavon noticed the change of expression on their mother's face and quickly pulled himself together. "Who?"

"She's your great aunt or something. I think she had cervical cancer."

"Oh damn," Leo said. She got up and washed her bowl and spoon, wiping down the counters as well. When Von cooked, Leo cleaned & vice versa. She had given her mom a kiss on the cheek before heading back to her room.

leo <3
i'm done
wyd
dd 😒
i'm chillin. these lil ass boys annoying
as hell. yelling over 2k.
youn grown 😭😭
shut up leo ykwim
or do i?
this aint no kickback either. they invited
hella other people
im tryna leave ts but ddot tryna have fun
acting like we neglect him or sumn

just leave.
he can handle his own.

nah ian doin ts ygm effed up
ever since notti ian leavin ddot alone

can't lose bro.
i'm so sorry dd. i forgot
i remember reading about what happened
to him too. i'm so fuckin dumb.

it's good leo dw 😭
i'm so sorry david
you're okay ma😭😭
i'm here whenever
i know you are
whatchu got planned for the week
i have my test tmwr abt romeo
n julilet and a game on friday
oh word? lemme pull up
r u fr? its like an hour drive from
where you stay 😭
anything for leo fr
plus ian the one driving 🤭
yay! omg
wow ts was so cringy 😭😭
ill text you the details tmwr. its $10 a ticket

i said 10 david 🤔🤔me n ddot 🤭thats still not 50

i said 10 david 🤔🤔
me n ddot 🤭
thats still not 50. 🤔🤔

damn ma lemme spoil you 🤭
youn my sugar daddy
i could be 🤭
boy bye
im going to bed. text me when
you're home

hopefully soon 🥺
dming ddot to take his gap
mouth ass home rn 🤪😍🥰😘
LMAOO ntm on him 😭😭
shhh kidding
goodnight dd 😇

goodnight ma <3

Every time Leo said goodnight to boys, she never went. She just got tired of talking to them. Not with David though, she actually plugged her phone in and turned over. Oddly enough, thinking about meeting him to fall asleep.

Every part of her though wished she had stayed up though, stayed up to see what Amir would send her at 12:42 am.