Sanctify

Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji jumped on the streets to search for a certain dark haired, red eyed beauty, a woman who was the weakness of their sensei Asuma. Hazes of shadow who belonged to the blue, black and brown eyed owners searched every nook and corner quickly examining their surroundings until black spotted black.

'There she is, Kurenai sensei', Shikamaru called out as his finger pointed at a certain direction under a tree with 3 other people whom they knew so well. Kiba, Hinata and Shino stood next to the red eyed beauty as she gave them certain instructions.

The sensei and genins turned towards the intruders, all 4 had an amusing expression.

Ino was the first to speak up, ' Kurenai sensei we were told you had a message from Asuma sensei for us, may we know what it was about if you're not too busy yourself? '

The other two boys next to Ino also carried an expression of certain expectation. As for Kurenai she thought for sometime until she spoke finally remembering, ' Yes, I did have a message for you trio, here', she handed them a letter, ' since it's confidential, he wanted it to be hand over to you. '

Ino took the letter, Kurenai spoke up, ' So, How's your training? The chunnin exams are 3 days away, are you 3 getting along well? '

Shikamaru spoke, ' Yes, Kurenai- sensei, we have our individual practices with our parents as well as team practices. Though we're waiting to show our teamwork and individual performance to Asuma sensei. '

Kurenai smiled, ' Of course, I as well Asuma have faith in you three to carry on the legacy of your clans. All the best. '

Ino-Shika-Cho smiled and gave a deep bow of respect to the teacher and carried on their way to their training grounds. Ino turned as she saw Hinata smiling and giving a small bow, Kiba and Shino just looked at them from afar,' they seem to be inspecting us', Ino mused as she gave a bow and scurried of behind the boys.

~Elsewhere~

Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were trying to find their sensei in the forest, their eyes taking in every little shadow that past them by for a certain grey haired man.

Naruto went closer to Sasuke and whispered, ' Do you see him? He is really holding in well, I can't sense his chakra anywhere. '

Sasuke growled, ' Humph, Idiot of course u couldn't, just hide somewhere you coward! '

Naruto glared and was fuming, ' What a teammate, can't believe I'm gonna be working with him! ', he scooted closer , ' what's up your butt Sasuke this is about teamwork of which you're not giving any bright ideas whatsoever. '

Sakura hushed Naruto, ' Naruto, keep your voice down he could be nearby, search for his chakra again. '

Naruto winced at Sakura scolding him and sighed, he sat up right making signs and trying to concentrate searching for a strong source of chakra, he sat in the same position for sometime until he finally found a source, a greyish gaze of chakra but it wasn't far, it... looked quite near, very near. He jerked and opened his eyes as he turned to the tree behind him.

Kakashi came out of a poof from the trunk and went straight into offense, Sasuke blocked his attacks and gave Sakura some time to move back to gain momentum for her attacks. She came running with a fist to attack her sensei who on contact turned to smoke

Sasuke snarled as he looked at Naruto, ' Idiot, don't just sit there get up.'

As Naruto gained his senses, he realized that they were surrounded by Kakashi's clones, he made his own clones and went for offense, the spar went for about some time. Naruto climbed atop a branch and narrowed his eyes on every clone, he needed to find out which of this clone was his sensei.

 Purple Eclipse ( Murasakiiro no nisshoku) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें