The Forgotten Princess - Prologue

Please tell me what you think of this story and if I should continue it or not!

I love getting feedback so please Comment!

Comment, Vote, Fan?

Thanks and Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

Haven’s pov.

I looked at the screen on my phone as I left a clients hotel room.

It’s around midnight…

I might be able to fit in another client or two tonight.

I walked down the familiar dark ally.

I think I’ll cut through East Ave. to save some time instead of going through all off the intertwining alleys that even 3 years still gave me the creeps on dark nights.

I’m a 19 year old soon to be 20 year old prostitute and I don’t give a damn what other’s think of me.

It’s not my fault that my parents didn’t want me and put me in the system or that my foster parents were abusive to me or I that I’m epileptic.

One day when I was 17 I just had enough and ran way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominic’s pov.

Why can’t I find HER?

It’s not fair!

I’m the only 20 year old in the pack who hasn’t found their mate!

I’m the fucking alpha!!

I have looked everywhere!

Why can’t I find her?!?!?!

I felt something bump into me but didn’t pay any attention till I herad her voice dragging me from my thoughts.

“ What the HELL is you problem?!!?!” she yelled shaking her fist at me as she sat on the cold ground.

The second I looked into her eyes I knew I had found her.

I felt as if the world I knew vanished along with the life I knew and now she was My world…. My life….

“ I’m S-ssorry” I stuttered as I looked at her as if I were committing her face to memory.

She has bright red hair that’s layered framing her face perfectly.

Her eyes are a cat like green, making me feel as if I were falling into them.

She has light colored freckles splayed acrossed her cheekbones and nose.

She was beautiful.

I offered her my hand to help her up.

She looked like she thought about it for a minute before placing her hand in mine.

I effortlessly pulled her to her feet.

Once she was standing she started to right her clothes.

It was then that I noticed she was wearing black fishnet’s under daisy duke blue jeans that barely covered her butt and a black tank top that ended just above her belly button.

“It’s freezing why aren’t you wearing a jacket…. Mate?” I asked her.

I didn’t fear that she wasn’t a werewolf and she didn’t know we exist because I could tell she was a werewolf and she like my self had pure blood running in her veins

“ Mate?” she said before letting out a bark of laughter.

“ Aren’t you a little possessive for someone who doesn’t even know my name?” she asked me.

I gave her a confused look.

I don’t understand.

“ What‘s your name mate?” I asked smiling.

I loved saying mate… my mate.

“ my name is Haven.” she said softly.

“Haven.” I repeated my smile growing.

She nodded quickly.

“hey look I gotta go…” she said motioning with her hands to her right.

“ But…. You can’t leave, Mate” I said feeling a pain deep in my chest.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haven’s pov.

“ But…. You can’t leave, Mate” he murmured.

Why does he keep calling me mate?

Is he Australian or something?

He doesn’t have a Australian accent.

I frowned at little at that thought

He means Mate as in Soul Mate?!?!?!

I’m NOT his mate.

I’m not some animal!

Who the hell does he think he is?

“ Sweetheart, I’m a hooker not your mate” I said looking into his chocolate colored eyes.