BEDROOM CODE- SEX LINGO

UPDATED 3.11.2023

Every year, the horned up islanders seem to have a word to describe their bedroom antics with fellow Islanders.

LACING UP MY BOOTS- which could mean that a guy is ready to have sex with his partner. If you hear the guys saying "1-0" it could mean that they're talking about a sex act performed on one person and not the other.

2018 DBS (AKA DO BITS SOCIETY). The Do Bits Society or DBS as it became known later, was a secret members' club for islanders who had successfully taken part in sexual activities in the villa.

2018 THE DRY HUMP SOCIETY. Love Island girls created a society for people who don't do bits. The codes are: 

     Level one- ******* and chat. 

     Level two- normal dry hump. 

     Level three- cock-up the leg.

2020 FOOD CODE. Boys. 

    Avocado- giving oral; Avocada - getting oral

    Tomato - giving hands stuff / Tomatah - receiving hands stuff

   Toast- meant the full monty aka SEX.

2021 FOOTBALL CODE. The Love Island 2021 boys decided to use football terms as a code for sex in the villa. The codes are: One nil- an act performed on only one person; Handball- Hand stuff; Header- oral/head; and Streaker on the pitch- full on nudity.

2021 NVQ LEVEL. The Love Island 2021 girls decided to use NVQ levels (aka National Vocational Qualification levels) as their code for sex in the villa. The codes are: Entry-level NVQ- a kiss; NVQ1- hand stuff; NVQ2- oral; and NVQ3- Full sex.

2022 BEAUTY SALON. The UK 2022 girls have thought of their very own beauty-themed sex code. This is in a state of opening up for business or closed- if the salon is open, a couple has engaged in sexual acts together. If it's closed, there has been no under-the-sheets action between them. Beauty salon 2022 code consists of:

     Acrylics- Possibly full-on sex.

     Blow dry- Oral sex.

     The phrase 'blow dry' has been used a fair few times when discussing treatments in the,       ahem, salon.

     Manicure- A hand-play, hand-job or fingering, depending on which person is giving the manicure. Manicure with mouth- oral.

     Pedicure- Possible foot stuff? This may sound outlandish, but considering some islanders (Bobby McKenzie- Love Island Game S2), apparent propensity for feet it's entirely possible.

     French tips- Normally we'd only refer to our french tips when we're getting a new set of acrylics, but getting french tips in the villa means some sexy time involving your fingers. Full set- The Islanders might think they're being subtle with their euphemisms but the meanings aren't too hard to work out. As you can imagine, getting a full set means going all the way.

     Window shopping- You might've heard some of the Islanders talk about 'window shopping' before they open the salon. In other words, they mean checking out the goods and possibly getting a little bit touchy feely before they commit to a full treatment.

The 2022 boys have had their own scientific code as follows: 

     Pipette-Penis. This can be referred to as either full or empty depending on whether certain, um, acts were completed or not. 

     Bunsen burner- Also penis. 

     Flask-Vagina.

2023- Football warm up. For the 2023 winter season it seems the girls have decided to go going for footie references.Tanya kicked things off (see, we can do sporty references as well) when she told the girls there had been a 'football warm-up' between herself and Shaq in January and before their night in the hideaway happened. One of the girls then asked 'are you ready to start the game' to which Tanya replied: 'I'm not ready to start the game... but I'm liking what it's looking from where I am standing - how the pitch is looking where I'm standing.'