chapter 6

Ethan

She rejected me.I was annoyed because what i feel for her is really different. She is different and i think we have something between us.I want her.
When i arrived in my condo i got a mail from our company that tomorrow is the day when i will be introduced as the Ceo of grey corporation. I am missing my mother if she was here she could wish me for my next day.

It was next morning and we  all were present at the meeting. It the first project that was handled by me ,so i was a little exited. Ben was there for me and sara called me early in the morning to wish me luck..My dad was also there. But I wanted Samantha to wish me and i wanted her in my special day.

As the meeting went well and everyone was happy with my work. Dad threw a party for my success.

It was evening when the party started and everything was good untill i saw my father's second wife. I hate her. When my mothervwas ill my father didn't give her time but now he is always with her.My mother never got the love she deserved 💔. Although keth  (my father's wife) never interfere between me and my father but i just don't like her.when i see her she reminds me how my mother was neglected by my father. But now we don't talk about this .

My father introduced me to all the major businessesman in new york and all the powerfull people in our city. It was as if he is making me aware of my responsibilities and I had to manage all of this because my mother wanted me to a great businessesman and obviously better than my dad. My father introduced me to Aria Robinson and she was seems to be really interested in my businesses and specifically in mee. But I didn't give her much attention because I am here only for my businesses not for another hook up. But my father seems to be interested in my and Aria's relationship. I was just talking to my businesses partner when I saw my special person. Samantha was here!!! I really wanted her here today.
She was talking to sara , when sara noticed me she came towards me and said "she is a great person don't hurt her and please take care of you two." And she went to Ben.

Then I went to Samantha....