"𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬?"

Luna slowly blinked her heavy eyes

She looked around, unfamiliar with her surroundings.

Amy jump scared her, she flinched
Amy chuckled. "Hi. Good morning."

Luna blinked and looked around.
"Bruce brought you home if that's what you're wondering." Amy smiled, Luna furrowed her brows.

She sat next to Luna.
"Did you know I read his diary?" She kicked her feet. "I ripped this page out last night, just for you"

She handed Luna a page. She slowly took it and opened it up.

"Dear Diary.
Today, I met a girl named Luna. I've always known Luna, and admired her from afar.

But it all started in grab n go. That's how I started talking to her. Mark had to ruin it all of course, but I think I really like Luna. I'm going to apologize to her tomorrow.

I just hope she accepts it. She's Vance's sister so there's a chance she will beat me to the ground :-(

She's really pretty. She likes books.
She's not that open. But I hope I'll get closer to her.

1980

Luna read and couldn't really process.
"So this was written on the first day we met?"

"I ripped this one too.
And this.
And this."

She started flooding Luna with diary pages.

Dear Diary,

Luna wouldn't accept my apology.
I kept chasing her and helping her. I gave her my umbrella, she wouldn't forgive me.

What am I doing wrong? I've been trying to help her and be kind. She's so stubborn. I hate girls like that. I might as well give up on her.

I can't believe I liked her. Such a pretty girl is so stubborn and angry. I'll just look further.

it just gets me so mad how she acts like that when I'm trying to help. She won't give me a chance.
I'll determine whether I should try again or not tomorrow.

1980

Dear diary,

Luna, Vance, Me, Robin and Finn all went to the drive in. It was a lot of fun, but what embarrassed me was that I fell asleep on Lunas shoulder. I woke up and I was leaning on HER!! It was so embarrassing. She was so calm about it too, that's why I love her. She's comforting. She isn't harsh or rude anymore, she's more gentle in her good days. I love Luna. I just hope she loves me. I really hope she loves me.