𝐗𝐈𝐈.

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE.
"irl."

          liv chewed on her lip as she stared down the paper in front of her

liv chewed on her lip as she stared down the paper in front of her. she had been trying to solve this one problem on her homework for the past twenty minutes, photomath wasn't helping, and neither were her notes. a ringing sound knocked liv out of her focused state. she groaned and reached for her phone.

sap :) is calling!

she answered without hesitation. "hey, sap! what's up?" she was happy that he could provide her with a break from her stupid homework.

"hey, liv! just wanted to make sure you booked your room for twitchcon at the right hotel!" he said. her eyes widened. even after her encounter with dream, she hadn't even thought about twitchcon. "we're all staying at this one hotel that isn't allowing any fans in so that we can have privacy."

"oh, that sounds great! um, to be completely honest, though, i haven't decided if i'm going or not.." she trailed off, knowing that this would probably make sapnap disappointed. especially after their dilemma revolving around the meetup, she knew that he was looking forward to this.

"oh. um, well, do you want to go?" he stumbled over his words, clearly taken aback by this new information. they had never spoken about twitchcon, but he just assumed liv would be attending.

"of course i do! i just... i have to think about it. in order to go, i have to face reveal, and in order to face reveal, i have to... face reveal. obviously." she hoped he would think back to their past conversation and not push the topic much further.

"yeah, i get that. and i'm not sure if you'd want to face reveal right now, since dream just did his face reveal." she could hear the slight twang of a southern accent in his voice. it always managed to shine through whenever he was really excited, frustrated, or stressed.

"i mean, maybe it would be the perfect time to do it! since all the attention is on him, not many people will focus on mine. or maybe they'll think i'm copying him. ugh, this is hard." she spun around in her chair, phone in her hand.

"i think it'd genuinely be a good time to do it, liv. and i'm not just saying that because i want to meet you. dream and george will probably be everyone's main focus during twitchcon so i don't think the event will be too overwhelming. that way, you can meet your fans, and friends, and me. wouldn't that be fun?" he asked.

"i'll think about it. i'll think about it." she heard sapnap let out a sigh from the other side of the phone. "can you send me a link to that hotel please?"

"yeah, of course. i'll get that sent to you." clacking on his keyboard could be heard, and soon enough, there was a link sent to her discord. it was a gorgeous hotel and super expensive. but thankfully, twitch partnered with them and managed to lower the prices for its creators.

"damn, this place is nice!" she exclaimed, looking at photos of the massive building. there was what seemed like a hundred floors, chandeliers in almost every common area, a heated indoor pool, five different restaurants, and a massive gym.

          "i know, right? and they're being super chill about letting us pick where we stay at! so basically all our friends are in the same hallway! you could stay in a room there too!" he was grasping at straws trying to convince her to come.

          "oh my god, that'd be so fun!" she grinned just thinking about it. the experience seemed worth the face reveal in her mind. there wouldn't be another convention like this for months, and she didn't know what her audience would look like by then. she knew that she needed to take this step. "i'm in."

          "you're in?" he asked, in disbelief.

          "i'm in."