𝐈𝐈𝐈.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.
"irl & twitter & discord"

          AFTER A FEW hours of intense parkour, screaming matches, shit talking, pvp, and more, the aqua axolotls took fourth in the minecraft championship

          AFTER A FEW hours of intense parkour, screaming matches, shit talking, pvp, and more, the aqua axolotls took fourth in the minecraft championship. olivia placed 19th, which she was extremely proud of, given it was her first mcc.

          "alright, chat, say bye to everyone!" sylvee chimed. a chorus of byes echoed through the discord call and she deafened herself. then, captain sparklez deafened himself in order to end his stream. and then, it was just sapnap and liv.

          "great job for your first mcc, liv," sapnap said, crouching in front of her minecraft character. she rolled her eyes.

          "oh, so you're gonna be nice to me now?" she questioned. he had been nothing but a sarcastic, pain in the ass the entire tournament. the two of them had bantered the entire three hours and forty two minutes that olivia had been streaming for. while a little bit of a headache, it made for great content and even got the pair trending on twitter.

          "well, i can be nice now that the cameras are off. how are we supposed to make content if we're just nice to each other all the time?" he joked, fully knowing that he and liv were both still live. liv's chat blew up with shocked reactions, believing that they both truly forgot that they were live.

           "so true. just wait until they find out that sylvee was right and we're actually married," she referenced sylvee's quip at the pair, comparing the two to an old, married couple. sapnap chuckled and logged off the minecraft server.

          "alright, liv, i'm gonna end up my stream. talk to you in a bit!" with that, he left the discord call. she grinned and wrapped up her own stream. she hit the highest amount of viewers she had ever received, peaking at just over 78 thousand people watching. she knew that it was only due to people she was streaming with, but it was still an accomplishment nonetheless.