ASA-BFB 2: Please Don't Eat Anyone

"Tennis Ball," Grassy cried out towards the adult. "Oh what is it Grassy?" He stood up and quickly answered, turning to face the child. "Grassy feels like his spot on this team isn't re..." The boy trailed off. "Re... re..."
"Do you mean respect?" Basketball popped in to ask. He quickly answered by throwing his arms up as he screamed out, "Grassy needs respect!"

"Oh okay Grassy." He glanced to the side, his smile dropping as he sighed out, "I'll see what I can do..." He turned around to look for Golf Ball, narrowing his eyes upon not spotting her. "Hey uh... where's GB?"
"I killed her," Robot Flower answered from besides him. "I know Robot Flower," Tennis Ball replied and turned to face her. "But shouldn't she have been recovered by now?"
"The recovery centres were destroyed," Pillow chimed in. "Oh right." Tennis Ball glanced away with a sigh. "That explains why it's been quiet." He turned back to face Pillow. "So how do we recover her?"

"Hey Four!" Tennis Ball cried out, walking towards the alien with Pillow accompanying him. "Four! Can you re-?" He bounced back upon hitting the host.
Four extended his arms and cried out, "Let's do Cake at Stake!"

-

"But Four!" Leafy cried out. "We're bringing back Balloony & Book & Bubble & Fries & Golf Ball & Loser & Lollipop & Taco & Saw back first..." She wheezed out, dropping her arms to her sides. "...right, Four?"
He screeched.

"Get into your teams people!" He turned away and yelled out to everyone.
Suddenly the tile from underneath every member of [BLEH] raised into a platform, sending all of the teammates propelling up and getting a startled cry from all of them. Stapy winched at crushing his platform upon landing.

"[BLEH], you lost last time. So you do the Cake at Stake," Four explained to them. "We received 9,983 votes. The-"
"Now hold on a second!" Two cried out, stepping forwards. They put their arms upwards as they turned to face the- "Readers! Those are not the numbers of votes we actually received. Obviously. The author just feels the strong need to stick to canon as much as it can! So clow is using the canon, total votes from BFB 2! This will not affect the actual votes however!" Two out their arms down. "The author is simply using the percentages of the actual vote to do." They narrowed their eyes and sighed out, "Math." They quickly sprung back into the tone from before. "In order to accurately split the votes so he just doesn't reuse the numbers from BFB 2! Your votes still counted and the author just wants to make that clear before any confusion can arise. Thank you for your support so far! The author greatly appreciates it."

"Are you done?" X asked. "Oh yeah!" Two cheerfully answered. "Go on."
They cried out as the tile underneath them propelled and sent them flying.

"The person who receives the most votes will be eliminated from BFB," Four explained. He pulled out a tray from nowhere, and- "I have seven." Things dropped from the sky and neatly landed onto the tray. "Slices of cake."
"Wh... What are we supposed to do with them?" Cake anxiously asked, eyeing said slices of cake with the same amount of nervousness. "No questions please!" X cried out with their arms thrown out.
Four continued on as if he wasn't interrupted, "If I give you cake, you get to stay. But if not, no more game for you!" He taunted.

He placed the tray of cakes on top of one sitting X. "Oh."
"Now it's time to show the votes." Four pulled out two differently coloured crayons matching the doodles of their objects on what looks to be a D.I.Y. whiteboard. "Clock and Foldy got zero votes. Impressive." He threw the crayons to the side.

X grabbed one slice of cake from above him while Two grabbed the other. "Here you go Foldy," X cried out as he threw it to her. "Aw yeah. First one safe," Foldy happily said as she caught it with her feet. Cake made a discomforted noise.
"Congratulations little fella!" Two cried out as they sent the slice of cake towards Clock with their power. "Awesome!" Clock happily cried out as he caught it.
He looked to his left as Cake made more distressed noises. Upon quickly realising how this must be for him, he looked away and pushed the cake off his platform. "Eeh. Didn't want it anyways."