ASA-BFB 1: Let's Play A Game!

"Ice Cube since you're so cool, you wanna help me get Teardrop to talk?"
"Yeah!"

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Donut's voice immediately came out, interrupting the two objects before they could do anything. He stepped in front of them with raised arms, blocking their gateway to Teardrop. "Liy, Ice Cube. I can't let you do that to Teardrop! So what if she doesn't speak? How about you mind yourself and leave her alone?"

"Wow," Liy sighed out. "I guess you're not so cool either Donut." She turned towards Ice Cube and asked, "Wanna go see what Yellow Face is made of?" "Uhh..." Ice Cube looked away, getting a scoff out of the other girl. "I guess you're both not cool after all. See ya." With that, she turned away from both of them and began heading off.

"Well that was something." Donut turned around to face Teardrop. "Everything good TD?" They flashed him a wide, toothy grin and nodded her head. "That's good to know."

"Wow Donut, the way you diffuse the situation before anything could happen is admirable," Clock spoke up. Donut blinked and turned to look over Teardrop, finding Clock behind her. "Oh uh, thanks Clock. But uh." He brought his hand up. "You know you could've, done something right?"
"Oh uh, right," Clock quickly acknowledged. "I uh, guess I could've stepped in." "Don't be too harsh on yourself!" Fanny cried out, suddenly joining the group from nowhere. "Although you could've, and should've stepped in!" She scoffed out judgementally. "Not everyone is up to it or capable of doing so! It requires a lot of courage and energy to do so! So do not be too harsh on yourself!"

"Oh thanks Fanny." "I hate you."

"You wanna go somewhere else Teardrop?" Donut asked, turning back to the smaller object, who quickly nodded her head in agreement. "Can I join?" Ice Cube asked. "Uhh." Donut glanced towards Teardrop, who just shrugged. At that, he looked back towards Ice Cube. "Sure, I guess."
"Yay!"

"Oh hey- Donut! Teardrop!" Said objects paused and turned around to find Coiny running up to them, along with the rest of W.O.A.H. Bunch following closely behind him. "There you guys are! Me, Needle, Bomby and Pin have been looking all over for you!" The penny came to stop in front of them, pausing upon seeing Ice Cube. "Oh uh, hey Icy. Didn't see you."

"Did you need us for something?" Donut asked, raising an eyebrow and hand at him. "Oh right!" Coiny turned towards them. "Well you see Pin-" "Coiny!" Said object intervened, stopping besides him with her hands on her body. "This is strictly W.O.A.H. Bunch business, no outsiders allowed!"
"Aren't we just alternatives?" Donut pointed out, getting a glare from Pin. "Oh right!" Coiny cried out upon hearing Pin's reminder, turning towards said outsider. "Sorry Ice Cube but you gotta leave."

"Aww." She frowned. "Don't worry Icy!" Leafy cried out suddenly, coming out from nowhere and stopping besides her. "You can hang out with me instead!"
"Uhhh no thanks," She quickly declined the object's offer and turned away. "I'll just... bye." Leafy dramatically gasped out as Ice Cube left the scene. "I can't believe this!"

"Ahem!" Pin coughed out, catching Leafy's attention. "Do you mind?"
"Oh right." Leafy smiled and waved at them. She turned away and began walking off. "Carry on."

"Anyways," Pin sighed out once any outsider was out of earshot. She turned back towards the group. "I recently found an effective way of silencing our enemies." With that, she pulled out- "Lighting!" As she released him, she commanded, "Go zap Flower!"
Donut watched in shock as Lighting followed her order. He turned back towards the group and asked out, "Isn't this uh, a bit too far?" Bomby frowned, seemingly in agreement yet Needle and Coiny remained unfazed.

"What? Don't be ridiculous Donut," Pin sighed out. "Plus!" Coiny stepped in, pulling Lighting back into the circle. "It's pretty effective, you gotta admit that." With a wide smile, he suggested, "Hey Lighting, why don't you go and zap Firey?"
As he got up to do so, Bomby suddenly came in and grabbed onto the flying object. "Wait Lighting no! Don't listen to them! Do what you think is right!" He cried out. And that seems to have done the trick, as Lighting threw his arms out and cried out angrily, "You're right! Why should I listen to these maniacs?"