Chapter 3

{Dianna's POV Really short}

Dianna: so Sparklez do you think my daddy will ever get his body back?

i wanted to cry i haven't hugged my daddy in so long and the bond you have with your parents is huge and not being able to hug them or every see them is hard to deal with.(;-; so true)

Jordan: yeah we will not stop until he gets his body back! *throws fist in the air*

{Tom's POV}

i saw sparklez with Dianna and it made me fell weird like anger but less mad more hurt

Mind: well tom its called jealousy

Tom: jealousy ? how am i jealous

Mind: *faceplam*

Tom: maybe i am jelly?

just then Dianna came running out of no where and tackled me with Jordan awkwardly following

Dianna: TOM!!!!

Jordan: DIANNA GIT OFF TOM HE IS MINE!

Tom: ummm Jordan!!!? a little help!

Dianna: noooooooo TOM I NEEDZ TO TELL YOU SOMTHIN'

Tom: WELL CAN YOU PLEASE GET OFF! ( did anyone even notice that sparklez said tom was his!!?)

Jordan pride Dianna off me

Dianna: tom i need to tell you somthin' well you know how you guys have alternate selves wellllllllll they are going to be returning!!!! And my cousin is coming in 2 dayz and he will need help with this place he never left the castle he doesn't even know what a pig is!

{Jordan's POV}

Dianna: tom i need to tell you somthin' well you know how you guys have alternate selves wellllllllll they are going to be returning!!!! And my cousin is coming in 2 dayz and he will need help with this place he never left the castle he doesn't even know what a pig is! (thank you copy and paste!!)

Tom: Sparklez..... did you say i was yours?(O.o busted!)

my face felt hot was i blushing?

Jordan: uhhh yeah

Tom: oh well

his face was red and then somthing happened i didn't think would Dianna pushed me and i was inches way from his face and he grabbed my chin and are lips crashed together

__________________________________________________________________

N/A whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa well i hope you guys liked this chapter sorry it was short i'm really busy but i was able to make this small chapter i swear something BIG is going to happen next chapter! stay Rockin'

~Panda