Chapter 2 Tomorrow...

{Tom's POV}

Tom: "well i guess you can stay here but sense Dianite's daughter is coming she will sleep in the spare room so we will have to share a bed...." ( oh shut up tom you know you want more >:] )

Jordan: " That's a good idea not having you and Dianite's daughter sleeping in the same bed that would be awkward.(SUUUURRRE sparklez like you sleeping with tom is not awkward not the dirty way!!) ok well we should probably clean up 4 when Dianite's daughter comes."

Tom: "Yea-" i was cut of by a knock at the door

???: "TOM!, is that you" the girl said tilting her haed

Tom:" yeah that's me who are you?'

???: "my name is Dianna!"

I tilt my head in confusion

Dianna: "Dianite's daughter "

Tom: "oooooohhhhhhhhh yeah"

Dianna: "well can i come in?"

{Jordan's POV}

Tom let Dianna in she had a panda (*hint hint*) sweatshirt on and brown hair with blue eyes she looked our age.

Dianna: Who are you? *points at a sparklez*

Tom: that's sparklez or Jordan- he was cut off by her saying

Dianna: THE IANITEE OMG OMFG!!!! (insert fan girl)

Jordan: um are you ok?

Dianna: yeah its just... I've head A LOT about you you know from Daddy talks about you and t- she was cut of by tom

Tom: OK WELL Dianna let me show you to your room

>>> In Jordan's mind<<<

That was weird

Yeah well someone is curious

What!? why would i be curious??!

um well she was just going to tel-

>>>Back to the really world<<<

Dianna: Sparklez!!! are you ok !! Hellooooooo *slaps Jordan in the face*

Jordan: WHAT THE HELL OWW!!! where is Tom?

Dianna: this ash ketchum looking guy told him to go over he has to talk to him, why did't you go with him?

Jordan: well long story short tucker the ash ketchum (when i typed in ketchum it poped up to be ketchup lol) guy blew up my house and now i live with Tom, and you!

Dianna: Cool so where to you sleep?

Jordan: i sleep with Tom

Dianna: ummmm OK

Jordan: NO NO NOT LIKE THAT (but you want to don't you Spodlez)

Dianna: oh ok so you sleep in the same bed as Tom?

Jordan: Yeah so what where you going to tell me about Dianite talking about me and tom?

{Dianna's POV } (WAT!? :O)

Jordan: Yeah so what where you going to tell me about Dianite talking about me and tom?

Dianna: Oh well Tom told me not to tell you cuz of personal stuff sorry.

Jordan: Oh its ok if Tom doesn't want me to know than thats fine.

Dianna: hey can you show me around sense Tom is gone?

Jordan: Yeah! follow me!

>>>Dianna's mind<<<

Dear Dianite; hey daddy?

Dianite: yes my child?

Dianna: when is my cousin coming? (DIANNA SHUT UP well sorry guys DIANNA is a spoiler :/)

Dianite: well he should be arriving in 2 days.

Dianna: ok daddy!

>>>Back in reality<<<