Chapter 14: Babies

"Harry! I need help with Albus! And can you help James with his cereal? He's making a mess!" Ginny yelled from the nursery.
"Ron? How come Hermione never asks you to help with Rose?" Harry asked.
"She has her mothers genes." He replied.
Harry rolled his eyes and walked off to find Ginny and Albus, and then went to help James finish his cereal.
"James? Can you please get it in your mouth for once?" He asked his son.
"No." He said back.
He hadn't noticed, but Ginny had walked up and began laughing.
"Oh shut it." Said Harry. He let James out of his seat and let him go play with his baby brother. (Though he wasn't sure this was the best idea, it was fine for now.)
He and Ginny went went and sat on the sofa. James was circling around Rosie and Albus, Hermione reading, and Ron sitting next to her reading over her shoulder.
Ginny opened the drawer and found something she hadn't seen before.
"What's this?" She asked Harry.
"That, is a photo album that Hagrid gave me in my first year." He said.
They began to look through it together, and about half way through, they were interrupted by crying. James had been pinching Albus, and of course he was laughing about it.
"Babies." Ginny muttered as she got up to pull him away.