Chapter 13: Albus and Rose

"Ok Hermione. We're right here to help you." Ginny said, as Hermione was giving birth in a St. Mungo's hospital bed.
"I know- Arrrrggg -thanks." She said back.
Ron and Harry were sitting in the corner of the room watching, Ron with a very scared look on his face.
"Harry? What if I'm not ready to be a dad? What if I fail? What if I'm not good enough to both Hermione and the baby?" He asked Harry.
"Mate, I asked myself the same thing when Ginny was pregnant with James, and you kind of just have to do your hardest, and Hermione will understand. She always does." Harry said back.
"Yeah, okay." He said. They were suddenly interrupted by the nurse screaming...
"It's a girl!" At this Ron rushed over.
She was beautiful, she had Ron's flaming red hair, and Hermione's eyes.
"What are we going to call her?" Hermione asked.
"Erm, I- um, how about... Rose?" Ron said.
"I love it! Rose Weasley." She said.
Ginny fell to the ground.
"Harry this kid is coming. And it's coming now." She said. The nurses came and took her away, and Harry followed. James was at home with Uncle Fred and Aunt Angelina.
"Ahhhhhhh! Harry! Why did you do this to me?!" Ginny yelled, half laughing.
"It's out! And it's a boy!" The nurse said before Harry could respond.
"Harry, you can pick the name this time." Ginny said.
"Albus, Albus Severus Potter."