Its still monday?

~Chapter Twenty~

They all lay fast asleep on the couch as the afternoon breeze drifted through the window. It had been around an hour since they passed out. Leorio groaned as he awokened, being crushed by everyone.

He carefully slipped out of Kurapikas grip trying not to wake anyone. They were all so cute when sleeping.

Leorio cleaned up all the plates off the coffee table making sure to keep all his movements quiet. As he checked the kitchen for something to eat he groaned, both the cupboards and fridge were empty.

He sighed shutting the fridge, jumping a bit as he turned around. "Shit you scared me," Leorio chuckled as he sat next to Kurapika. "Were you just staring?" Leo asked, laying his head against Kuras shoulder.

"How could I not?" He replied in a chuckle, petting Leorios hair. Leorio chuckled as he snuggled in Kurapikas neck. "We don't have alot of food left, wanna go to the store with me?" Leo asked with a smile. Kurapika nodded.

Both the two got their shoes on, Kurapika left a note on the fridge for the other two before heading out to the car with Leorio.

Not long after, Kil and Gon awokened to loud screams coming from the tv. Killua had panicked so hard he fell off the couch, making Gon burst out laughing. "It's only the tv, calm down." He said with a huge smile.

Killua playfully rolled his eyes, "You got scared too!" He said laughing. Once they calmed down Killua left to use the restroom. Gon entered his room, eyeing the bag that sat behind the door.

The cat ears.

Gon slowly took the cat ears out, thinking if it was the right time. Kurapika usually took hours when it came to groceries, so he'd have plenty of time. Gon decided to test something.

Kil walked out of the restroom, entering his bedroom. "Hey can I try something?" Gon mumbled as Killua stood by the bed. "Yeah sure, what is it?" Kil replied.

~
Sexual Scene
•﹏•
~

Gon awkwardly put on the cat ears as he walked towards Killua. The boy turned a very bright red as Gon pinned him to the bed. Gon had been reading the magazine almost every night.

"What the hell are you doing you little-" His sentence got interrupted by a kiss. Killua almost gave in until he realized what Gon was trying to do.

Killua flipped Gon, making himself sit on top of the boy. "So, you thought you could top me hm?" He smirked at the boy. Gon covered his face with a pillow out of embarrassment.

Killua snickered. "Such a shame, but you were hella cute with that serious expression." He said. Gon mumbled words that Kil couldn't hear. Killua took the pillow off of Gons face, pulling him into a kiss.

As the kiss broke, Gon was blushing hard. Kil gave a small smirk as he pulled his and Gons shirts off. Killua reached Gons pants. He glanced at Gon asking for consent, getting a needy nod in reply.

Killua smirked once again before ripping off Gons pants. Gon instantly covered his face with a pillow preparing himself. Killua did what he was best at, pleasuring the boy until he reached his climax.

Kil wiped his mouth, lifting his head up to kiss the boy. He smirked at the boy as the kiss broke. They made out for a while, the kiss getting more sloppy the longer it lasted.

~
Switching Povs
I couldn't bring myself to finish this
~

Leorio and Kurapika had finally entered the store, the sliding doors greeted them. The two grabbed a shopping cart then started walking around.