Chapter 2: Cyborg W.S

3rd person POV:

Months have passed since Walker's disappearance in Vale, and to say the Yang scandal spread would be an understatement. Everyone looks at Yang and Jaune with disappointment and some look with complete disgust. To say Pyrrha was pissed was also an understatement. And for the first time in his life, Cardin did something that not everyone hated. He exposed the fake documents and Jaune was actually expelled once the first semester had ended. Yang received no punishment from the academy but received punishments from her teammates. Ruby was very disappointed in her behavior, Blake was saddened that her friend and good training partner were gone and Weiss was...well...if she could get away with killing Yang, she wouldn't hesitate.

JNPR was reduced to PNR for the time being, no longer being called Juniper but simply called P N R. Pyrrha was incredibly depressed that out of the new friends she made that treated her equally, she ended up dating one that would cheat on her. She wanted to be treated like equals, not like trash. Ren and Nora have been trying extra hard to raise the spirits of Pyrrha during the break between semesters, constantly hanging out with her and bringing her to all these places.

For Team PNR, it will be a healing experience but with a light at the end of the tunnel for Pyrrha's mental health.

For Team RWBY? Who knows if the team will be fully disbanded or somehow make things work in time for the Vytal Tournament coming up during their second semester as first years.
.
.
.
.
.
Inside the main B.A.U testing facility, a single cryo-pod is in the center of the room Walker was last in. A bunch of wires with yellow lights coming from numerous machines are surrounding the pod as well. Inside is a completely naked Walker Schnee but with some slight differences. He seems slightly buffer and certain parts of his body have lines that connect to small black circles. Some connect to black circles on one of his breasts while some connect to circles on the side of his torso.

Scientists are running in and out of the room with supplies and hundreds of documents. The head doctor comes in with his cup of coffee for the morning and looks at the clock. 9:30 am. Every day for the past two weeks they've tried activating Walker and waking him up but to no avail. Oh well. They will keep trying.

HD (Head Doctor): "Alright. Stop what we're doing. We're attempting to wake him again."

All the scientists pause and nod, switching to different tabs on their computers and turning most of the lights off in the room. The Doctor goes next to the pod and pulls a lever backwards. The yellow energy slowly changes to blue and they wait patiently. After a couple minutes, a beeping sound is heard in the pod. The energy stops flowing into the pod and Walker groans in his sleep.

HD: "Wait. Was that him?!"

Walkers body moves slightly as he groans before finally opening his eyes very slowly. All the scientists freak out but also simultaneously cheer and celebrate.

HD: "Everyone! Calm down! We must see if it's truly worked!"

The Head Doctor goes over to the desk and pushes down on a button.

HD: "Walker? Can you hear me? Please answer."

Walker slowly looks around and at his body, not fully processing what's going on.

Walker: "Y-Yeah. I'm here."

HD: "Good. Good. We're going to perform some tests to make sure you can operate small tasks."

Four lights inside the pod glow yellow.

HD: "Look at the four yellow lights. When you look at one, it will turn green so we know you properly looked at it."

Walker turns his head and looks at each of the lights, turning them green. The Doctor writes down some notes on his notepad and pushes the button again.