Supernatural Detectiverse Intro

I'm a new author, working on this book and polishing up 'Burnt Blood'

I'm a new author, working on this book and polishing up 'Burnt Blood'. My goal is to create a series of books on different cases involving Detective Reynolds as the main character. Only its not the standard detectiverse; this is steeped in the supernatural with Detective Reynolds learning he is a dormant werewolf and soon-to-be demon wolf, hellbent on doing good, plagued by the dead and ghosts that follow and talk to him until he 'helps them rest.'

Current work: Murder on the Waterway begins with a strange murder that, at first glance, seems religious, only to realise it was far more brutal, including removing the pineal gland as an aphrodisiac and a body part or organ. It turns out to be linked to an uncovered 'Kanaima' relic buried in Egypt containing the demon.  It's released into someone with revenge against a cheating woman and controlled by a master.

George must find out how the details connect, stopping further bodies. All the while, the master discovers what George is and feels a kindred spirit. With the blood moon coming up, George evolves into a demon wolf and has to juggle against the odds. Realise the master could be someone close who targets a new friend. What will happen?....