My Upcoming Work: Murder On The Waterway

'Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears; I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him. The evil that men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones. If I lend you mine, perhaps you'll listen. By the time I'm done, my evil will live long after I'm gone,'
***
I'm a new author, working on this book and polishing up 'Burnt Blood'. My goal is to create a series of books on different cases involving Detective Reynolds as the main character. Only its not the standard detectiverse; this is steeped in the supernatural with Detective Reynolds learning he is a dormant werewolf and soon-to-be demon wolf, hellbent on doing good, plagued by the dead and ghosts that follow and talk to him until he 'helps them rest.'

Current work: Murder on the waterway: Case of the Kanaima Demon. Begins with a strange murder that, at first glance, seems religious, only to realise it was far more brutal, including removing the pineal gland as an aphrodisiac and a body part or organ. It turns out to be linked to an uncovered 'Kanaima' relic buried in Egypt containing the demon. It's released into someone with revenge against a cheating woman and controlled by a master.

George must find out how the details connect, stopping further bodies. All the while, the master discovers what George is and feels a kindred spirit. With the blood moon coming up, George evolves into a demon wolf and has to juggle against the odds. Realise the master could be someone close who targets a new friend. What will happen?....

* * *

Murder is on the menu. And on The Waterways.

Detective Reynolds was betrayed by his 'brother', and the haunting fallout is still settling. Neither he nor those close are the same, and the 'Blood moon is in five days.

There's a new, twisted killer with a proclivity for souvenirs and a master to please. While the vengeful narcissist in the shadows toys with the police, playing on George's past. Many will die, and Detective Reynolds will need all his resolve and supernatural abilities to win. The harder he pushes, others get in harm's way with dangerous consequences.

It all started with discovering priceless relics, including an ancient demon. Greed consumed all involved, and murder came too easy; now, the 'Master' seeks revenge. George has the chance to love again, but can he afford the sacrifice that comes with it? A deathly dilemma.