II

six am, shayla's pov.

ugh i turned my alarm of getting in the shower, washing  and exfoliating my body. after i got out of the shower harper came into my bathroom and took a shower while i did my hair  and makeup "oi, Shaz do you have any spare exfoliating gloves?" "yeah here" i pass her some spare gloves that were in my drawer "thanks". "all good" i decide on not taking a jacket since its summer and i put on my doc martens, put on my S necklace and all my rings

 "all good" i decide on not taking a jacket since its summer and i put on my doc martens, put on my S necklace and all my rings

outfit^^

________________________________________________________________________________eight twenty am, Shayla's pov.

"oi Dusty are you coming with Harps and I?" "um, nah i think me and the boys are getting the bus!" "alright, see ya lets go Harps" you unlock the car door and you both chuck your bags in the boot and start driving to school. "hey so Harps do you know who Am's was hooking up with that night?" 'um, i'm really sorry Shaz. but it was spider i heard him" "i fucking knew it! i'm going to beat the shit out of her when i see her." "you should she fucking deserves it"

________________________________________________________________________________ eight thirty - five am, Shayla's pov.

 i'm pulling into the school car park and i see year sevens walking really slow in front of my car and it infuriates me so i honk my horn at them and rev my car to scare them off , they all ran away. "omg Shaz" Harper laughed at me "what they were in my way haha" i say as were getting out of the car, we grabbed our bags and started to walk in and i saw him Spider and told Harper  "c'mon I'm gonna go end it with him!" "oh, shit." 

i started walking over to my brother, Ant and Spider "Hey, baby" spider went to kiss me but i just kneed him in the balls and ripped of my 'S' necklace and shoved it in his chest "it's over" i said before walking away with harper she laughed and said "oh, my God. i fucking love you." 'Oi! there's a fully-gacked sex map in the old stairwell. It's called the incest map."  everyone started running to the old stairwell.

"what in the kids Helpline?" we were all laughing at the sex map "everyone who has fucked everyone" "yeah i guess you could say that Ant"  "couldn't walk for three days that's true" Dusty and Spider dabbed eachother up 'cum queen" then spider said "jenny got fisted! Jesus."  "oh dude Mary good's a screamer." "we all knew that"  "damn, check Shaz's body count"  oh, my fucking god. i whisper to Harper "i never knew ifucked that many people, it's not like i keep track" "same, here Shaz"  

"you scissored Greta Bathgate? before or after we broke up?  "i don't actually remember" "what do you mean, you don't remember?" "i'm pretty sure we were on a break, but... wait, Missy." "nah, i need space, man."  "oh, shit. Darrn jerked you off? Nice bro. You into dudes now?"  "a little cheeky, huh"  "who said i'm a dude" darren said while making a snob face "why didn't you tell us?" "shit spider, how many times have you fucked shayla?" "shut up."