I

At the festival, Shayla's pov.

"I'm so excited, were gonna get so fucked up!" "alright calm down Am!" you all laughed holding hands walking to find cash "didn't  cash say he was at gate four?" "I think so?" "here eshay! eshay! eshay!"  harper and i start pissing ourselves laughing at Amerie 'oi there's Cash!" i said pulling Harps and Amerie in his direction "hey, plenty of ug days. what are yous gonna do?"  'shove it up my vag, mate." chook and the others start laughing at what harper said while Amerie just gave her a look 'what? it's nature's pocket" i defended Harper  'cool, well, do what you gotta do." cash said while Harper and Chook were staring at each other 'uh... no. i got these. dogs can't smell through sunscreen." "drugs and Drommies, Smart. well, you three have fun" "yeah thanks cash' i said while paying for the drugs "come on" harper dragges Amerie and I away "laters" Amerie turned to wave while you just rolled your eyes at her all the eshays started saying "bye, bye. stay safe out there"

________________________________________________________________________________

after the dogs were smelling us making sure there weren't any drugs on us Harper said "we gotta stick together, yeah?"  "Totally" Amerie and i said at the same time once we got to were the band was playing we started screaming our asses off dancing drinking then after a while Amerie said really loud over the music " I NEED TO TAKE A PISS!" we all started walking to were the cubical toilets were while we were waiting in line we were laughing about something then some fat guy with a leather biker vest come out of a portable toilets letting out a long breath of air and i asked the girls "ready?" they replied with "ready!" then we ran to the cubicle holding our breaths afraid of what it would smell like in there  once we were in there we all started gagging Amerie started to take a piss while me and Harper stated screaming saying hurry up slapping her back she just said "I'm trying" while Harper and i were struggling trying not to break in the air Amerie lent down from her squat position and handed a 18+ wristband that meant we could by beers and shit, handed it to Harper and i said "jackpot" Harper gaged and says "come on, let's go." 

Amerie walks back over to us holding three beers in her hand, "cheers, biznay" while Harper and i replies "cheers" then out of nowhere spider walks over to us "hey. Didn't know you bitches were gonna be here." while walking over to me giving me a kiss and a hug  "got enough?" Amerie asked my boyfriend truth is i reckon Amerie has a bit of a thing for spider but im too afraid to ask her to afraid that it might be true "yeah. want one?" he offered us stretching his arm out so we could take one "no im good" but Armie just said 'if you're offering." 'he's probably roofied them" Harper said while i laughed "you wish" ' i don't trust you or that haircut" Harper said while moving her hand up to touch his blonde hair spider just moved her hand away "oh, my God. Fortune teller. we're doing it!" she dragged me away before i could say bye to spider he just slapped my ass while i was being dragged away Harper started to walk after us before turning back saying "Hey, cut it out, yeah?" Spider looked down at her asking "what?" "don't do anything to hurt shayla, i saw the way you looked at Amerie!"  "as if, i would never do anything to hurt shayla" "Shaz is amazing" "what's that supposed to mean?" "she's too good for you bruh" Harps said while patting him on the shoulder then walked in our direction spider just started.

"Thank you so much!" amerie walked out of the fortune teller tent "I got the lovers and this one called the Knight of Cups, it's like a knight in shining armor. i think it means i'm gonna hook up with Dusty soon." "yuck Am's that revolting that's my brother!" she just stuck her tongue at me "awesome. you wanna get one of those chips on a stick things"? No, your turn"  "No, thanks" Harper declined "i already paid." Amerie said "Fortune time, bitch." Amerie and i laughed while giving her a slight nudge into the fortune teller's tent 

Harper walked out "hey what did you get?" "Something about a heart. I'm gonna fall in love or some shit." I was just looking up my one. and apparently it's also about loving yourself."  harper got a text "  "whos texting you?" i asked "ugh, no one." "you shady bitch, who is it?" Amerie insisted  harper ignored her "lets go" dragging us away "oi, you good?" i asked "yeah im fucking good" "bloody love you" i told her truthfully 'i love you to" she said while giving me a hug  then we all started walking away

 once we got to were the band was playing Amerie was insisting on all of us to do drugs but Harper and i didnt want to and that we wanted to just chill on the ug drays tonight then she said "what so i just do them by myself" "you don't have to do them either " amerie tried to grab them out of my hand so i just threw them into the crowds of people "what a you doing that was like a hundred bucks worth!" "yeah and i've changed my mind!"  "fuck it im getting another drink" she said and dragged me with her. then Harper screamed out our names i yanked my arm out of her grip but then the crowd starting going WILD and i couldn't find my way back to Harper so i left the huge crowd of people and found Ant "hey Ant!" her were is harper and amerie? um i don't know i lost them in the crows of people!" "oh, same i lost Spider and Dusty" "alright well i'm tired of this want to go ditch? I'll give Dusty a buzz!" 'yeah sounds, good!" 

after i tried to call Harper she didn't pick up i got Dusty and Ant and we went back to mine and Dusty's house.

after i dropped Dusty and Ant of at our house i said "hey, i'm going to drop by Harper's house to see if she made it home okay!" 'alright Shaz, well see you later!"

when you got to the front of Harper's house and hear screaming so i immediately ran it to see what was wrong before i opened the door i saw a stray brick so i picked it up and opened the door to see harper's dad off his head banging on Harpers bedroom door  and her screaming so i quickly smashed the brick over justin's head and and knocked on harpers bedroom door "Harper it's me, open the door!" she opens the door running into my arms balling her eyes out 'cmon lets go back to my house" 

________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys! hope you guys like the first chapter! please vote.

comment what you want to happen next chapter!

stay safe love you guys!                                                                           word count; 1211