CHAPTER: 4

It's just a minor sprint nothing to be worried off..... Said Dr Ishaan Khurana with a soft smile looking at Aarohi with adoration.

Doctor Ishaan khurana's cabin

Where as Our dear Aarohi is busy in her own world of staring here and there or playing games in her phone.

Doctor Ishaan's out fit

But Ishaan  what if it pains later or there actually something serious

But Ishaan  what if it pains later or there actually something serious..... Asked a restless Durga Devi, as she can't bear even a scratch on her children.

RELAX... both Aarohi and Dr Ishaan said in union.

Ishaan saw at the direction of Aarohi and even Aarohi lookes at for 0.0000001 sec and then shift her gaze to her mother and said

"Mumma it's fine it's not paining much now, we need to go home early also as so much preparation is left for the party and it's just a minor sprint right doctor??? " Aarohi looked at Ishaan's direction for support to her statement.

But Dr Ishaan was still looking at Aarohi while smiling like an idiot.

Doctor??.... Dr lshaan. Said Aarohi with a loud voice

Yes... a... aaa haan yes thera is no need to be tensed Durga Aunty and trust me I will never let any pain even come near her.... Said Ishaan in a promising tone.

Excuse me???... said Aarohi

I mean the medicine which I have prescribed if its taken according to the instructions ther will be no pain.... Said Ishaan handling the situation.

Great,, so mumma you heard it right now let's leave.... Aarohi said a stood up to leave

Druga Devi also stood up and said
"Thank you soo much Ishaan Beta I was really tensed,, and yes please  come to the party tomorrow, I have already send the invitation to your resident, I will request to you personally to come as there will be a lot of VIP people and I want you to meet them.

I will definitely come tomorrow Aunty and about my family no one can stop your best friend to come to you..... Said Iahaan

And both Ishaan and Durga devi laughed at it but Aarohi was busy replying someone in her phone.
Suddenly Durga devi's phone rang

I need to take this.. I will be right back.... Said Durga devi looking at the phone, and left Dr Ishaan's cabin.

Now it was only Ishaan who was gazeing Aarohi, , and Aarohi herself who was still busy in her phone.

Aarohi's outfit

Aarohi's outfit

After building a lot of courrage and thinking atleast a thousand times Ishaan decided to initiate the conversation and said;
" Don't pick up and pull or push any heavy object with the sprint hand "

Yeah okey..... Said Aarohi in flat tone with still eyes buried in then the phone.

Ishaan felt a bit disheartened as she didn't even look at him.

Then Durga devi enters the cabin and said;
"Aaru I need to go to the office there is an urgent meeting"

"Its okey mumma I will wait in your office cabin" Said Aarohi and stood up

"No you can't come with me".... said Durga devi instantly.

Both Ishaan and Aarohi looked at her in a confused manner.

I mean it will take time and you will get boared ,also you have to do the party preparation too right so you go home..explained Durga devi

Than you go with the driver I will book a cab for myself.... Said Aarohi

No... It's getting dark its not at all safe bachaa you take the car I will manage..... Said Durga devi

But mumma.... Said Aarohi but was interrupted by Ishaan

Actually I am also about to leave for home if you don't mind I can help....Said Ishaan

After thinking a bit Durga devi said
"it's will you fantastic Ishaan Beta if you could drop Aarohi at our home"

But I can protect myself... Said
Aarohi

Aaru angle please go with him....for me..... Said Durga devi.

As she can't deny her mother Aarohi said...... "fine mumma"

Thank you much Ishaan for the help... Said Durga devi

There is no need to be formal and thank me so much aunty... Said Ishaan

Durga devi smiled at him and hug her daughter and said.... " Text me one you reach" and kissed her forehead.

You text me too and return early, I will be waiting .....Said Aarohi and kissed her mother's cheek.

Durga devi just hmmed

Ishaan watched and adore there bond with a beautiful smile.

Soon the mother daughter broke there hug and came out of the building and moved towards there respective cars.

That's all for today guys, I hope enjoy reading it, so in upcoming chapter more character will be introduced, please forgive me if there is any mistake and also let me know about your views on the story and  the new character.

And also I don't own the picture I have used I have taken it from google.

I will meet you next time till them be happy, healthy and spread love❤