Chapter: 3

Next morning Aarohi's eyes open due to a sharp pain in her right hand and she saw that her hand has gone red, She found herself alone in the room.

She rushed to the washroom and got freshen up with much difficulty due to the pain in her hand.

The home office

The home office

But as soon as she came out of the room and make her way to her mother's home office and open the door she got the early morning surprise there was  four people in the room her dear mother, Satish kaka her mother's PA and the two oldies Mukesh and Ramesh Khatri who were watching her as if she is a piece of chocolate.

This was not unnoticed by Durga Devi.

With the most genuine smile she called Aarohi inside and Aarohi quickly run  and sit just next to her and buried her face in her chest with wrapping her arms around her.

Good morning sleeping beauty... Neend puri hui?? (Did you had a nice sleep??) asked Durga Devi while creasing her hair lovingly.

Hmm Mumma I had to get a nice sleep afterall you were there right. Said Aarohi.

Meanwhile two pair of eyes we're watching it in a surprised way.

Mumma why are they..... Said Aarohi but she was interrupted by Mukesh khatri,

Madam jii wo hum kya khe rahe the ki, but was stopped as Durga Devi gave him a glare

Then she looked at her daughter and lovingly said, .....Aaru you must be hungry naa beta you know your Geeta kaki had made Aloo ka paratha and gajar ka halwa Aarvi would also be back from his jogging you go and sit in the dining table I will be back after finishing the work hmmm. And kissed Aarohi's forehead.
Arohi did what she said and leave the room after planting a kiss on her mother's cheek .

Durga Devi smiles and watched her going and then indicate her PA to close the door properly.

And then she stood up and started walking slowly around the room, She was wearing a cotton yet elegant saree with minimal jewelry which were screaming attitude and were classic, She carried a powerful aura around her.

Durga Devi's look

Durga Devi's look

Ma... Madam ji we are... Ramesh tried to say but was interrupted by
Durga Devi.

Until and unless you are given the permission to speak you are not allowed to speak... Said Durga Devi

The room was filled with silence until Durga Devi said.... I knew that mens like you are liar, cheater, cheap but I didn't knew that you are great actors too, how nicely you put the story in front of me that the money that got stolen was yours hard earned money and now you have nothing.. But the reality is that money was never yours, you took the money from the local people by manipulating them..... Am I right??!

We we a.. are.... rea.... really... vr.. ve.. Very so... Sorry Madam jii, please forgive us and  please do something....the two old men said with joined hands and pleading tone.

I could have forgive you for this, but you two just did the biggest mistake in your life which is unforgivable; you dare to stare my daughter in a dirty way, and believe me I Durga Devi Ranawat never spare the one who dare to even think something bad about my children and my family...... Said Durga Devi a pulled out a gun from the drawer and shoot it in the legs of both the men's.

Satish Bhai clean this mess and take them to the hospital from the secret door, and when they recover show them the living hell, And then make sure
to sell their property and acquire the amount they took from the people and then distribute it.. And after kicking them out of the house please join the breakfast table fast....... Said Durga Devi and took a leave from the room.

In the dining room,,

Ah.. Ahh mumma..screamed Aarohi
as she took the jug of water to fill the glass with her right hand both the glass and the jug feel and screamed in pain

As soon as the scream reached the ears of a ladies of Mid forties and mid sixties and a gentleman of early seventies they came running towards her.

Gudiya beta ye kaise hua.... Asked the lady in forties

Wo Geeta kaki...before Aarohi could complete( Actually Aunt Geeta.....)

Baacha bahut zyada dard ho raha hoga na..... Said the woman in sixties

Haa Dahi par.... again before she could complete (yes Grandma...but)

Aaru kab hua ye beta..... Asked the man in seventies

Dadu woo mai..... Again before she could complete a voice came from the back. ( grandpa actually....)

Dadu wo photo frame gir gai thi Aaru ke haat mai haina Aaru... Said Aarav aloud. ( the photo frame fall in her hand..... Right Aaru)

Yess... Yess.... Said Aarohi after thinking a bit.

What happened???.... asked Durga Devi as saw a the crowd around her daughter.

Aarav hugged his mother from behind and explain the made up story about Aarohi's hand injury.

As soon as she heard it she quickly came closer to her daughter and said.. After the breakfast you and me are visiting the doctor you need a X-Ray baccha what if it's a big injury??

But mumma I am okey no need of it... Said Aarohi

No Aaru I don't want any more discussion about this issue.... said Durga Devi complainingly

Okey Maateshwari.... said Aarohi and everyone laughed at it including Durga Devi.

Now feed me I am hungry mumma.... said Aarohi in a childish tone.

And Mee too.... Said Aarav

Why you your hand is not even injured.... Said Aarohi

Because she loves me more... Said Aarav

No she love me more than you..... Said Aarohi

Me

Me

Me

Me

Stop you both I love you both equally and Aarvi go change your gym clothes and come fast and Aaru bachaa sit in your chair ...... Said Durga Devi

And asked the staff to sever the food.

Soon Aarav came changing in his daily clothes and Durga Devi loving fed the both halves of her with her hand and everyone present their watched them with adoration and a genuine smile.

Hey Mahadev Meri Durga ne bahut saha hai uske liye ye dono uska sabkuch hai in teeno ko kaabhi ek dusre se dur mat karna.... Archana Devi Ranawat prayed while watching them.