Why Are You Here?

I saw her. She was supposed to go home for spring break, yet she was here. She was with Kendall, Natalie, and some tall, tatted up, skater boy. Exactly her type. I'll still never know why she liked me.

Her hair was immaculate, her dress hugged her curves just right. This asshole had his hand rested lazily on her hip as he drunkenly moved against her.

Y/n and I were just friends now. So I clung to Lori tighter, feeling her ass grind against my dick. There was no denying she was hot as fuck. But my pants were tightening as I kept my eyes on Y/n.

Finally, she looked in my direction. Her resting bitch face prominent as ever. Her eyes scanned Lori, judging every inch of her, and for sure judging me for being with her.

She grinded harder against her skater boy. I knew his fucking dick was hard against her ass. How could he not be hard? It's fucking Y/n.

"I'll be back." I said dryly to Lori, biting my bottom lip before storming off in Y/n's direction.

"Y/n, can we talk?" I asked, yanking her away from her date and friends. They all glared at me but I needed her.

"What do you want, Rafferty?" She scoffed, crossing her arms.

Rafferty. Ugh. She used my real name. I needed her.

"Can we go somewhere private?" I asked, gripping her wrist, praying she'd say yes.

She looked back at her friends and rolled her eyes before agreeing to come with me.

I pulled her to one of the bathrooms, locking the door behind us.

"Who the fuck is that?!" I asked.

"Travis. Who the fuck is your whore?"

"Lori."

"Cool, good talk Rafe. Can I go back now?"

"Do you still love me?" I ask. The question caught her off guard. She paused as she reached for the door.

"Rafferty..." She whispered.

"Do you still fucking love me, Y/n?" I needed to know.

"I told you I always would." She said. "But you need to get your shit together."

She went for the door and I grabbed her softly around the throat. The way she loves.

"Rafferty...we can't..."

"Let me make you feel good. One more time. Yeah?"

"Rafe..."

I pushed her dress up and ripped her panties off. She was mine.

I squeezed her throat tighter, resting my chin on her shoulder as I met her eyes in the mirror.

"Rafferty te necesito-"

Her sweet whines were too much, I pulled my shorts down and thrusted into her dripping pussy. God she was so fucking wet. The sounds her core made as I thrusted lightly. I could fucking cry.

I bit her shoulder and wrapped my arm around her, holding her up so I could destroy her sweet little pussy.

My sweet girl was so much smaller than me. I wrapped my other arm around her hips and lifted her off the ground completely. Fucking her like a rag doll, the way he sopping pussy took my cock was overwhelming.

"Y/n, I'm so inlove with you..."

"Then..w-why d-did you hurt m-me?" She whined as I bounced her on my cock. Her voice was sad, but also whining for my cock. I knew every inch of her body and I knew how to make my princess feel good.

"Cause I was an asshole..." I whispered, falling back against the wall and bringing her with me, still bouncing her on my cock. I reached around and slowly massaged her clit, just the way she liked. "But I'd kill to have you back in my arms every night..." I confessed.

"Rafey, I'm gonna...Oh fuck, Rafe I'm gonna-"

And with that her legs were in the air, vibrating around my cock as she squirted. Ugh, the way her pussy squirted got me every time. So here I am, filling my baby girl up with my cum.

The more I filled her, the more she came.

"Rafferty, too much!"

"Just a little more, my pretty girl." I said, licking her neck and rubbing her clit so she kept squirting like a fountain. The way she vibrated on me was too much and I came again. No one could make me cum like this girl.

She dug her nails into my thighs and I wrapped my arms around her stomach as we reached our final highs.

She leaned her head back against my shoulder as she tried to catch her breath. I brought my hands up to rub her tits gently.

"You're so beautiful." I told, placing kisses on her shoulder. "Pretty girl, I need you back, I can't be your friend...."

"Rafferty,"

"I'll quit the drugs. Just...please...Y/n. I need you."

"Will you go to rehab?"

"Promise you'll visit?

"Of course."

"Then yes."

And that's how I got to walk out of the bathroom clinging to the love of my life.