Nowhere Else To Go

Pairing: Rafe Cameron x Reader

Warnings: Language, smut, mentions of blood/bruising

Prompts: "I didn't know where else to go" & Sexual tension while tending to a wound

A/N: Here's some random late night smut. I'm having writers block working on my series and other stories so I just decided to write a quick prompt to help me clear my head. Enjoy! Also considering a part 2? Maybe? Let me know what you think!

Word Count: 1,514

________________________________________________________________________

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

You heard thumping on your window. Your eyes opened quickly. Your room was pitch black. You heard the thumping again and you reached to turn on the lamp on your night stand.

You rolled out of bed and shuffled your way to the window, still half asleep. All you had on was a pair of panties and an oversized t-shirt. Your hair was in a messy pony tail, beach waves slung over your shoulder.

When you got to the window, you were surprised to see Rafe Cameron staring at you as he sat on your roof.

"Rafe?" You asked as you opened the window. "Rafe, what happened to you?" You asked as you noticed his bruised face and bloody knuckles. You could see drops of blood staining his white shirt.

"I-I, uh, I didn't know where else to go.." He said, his voice cracking.

"Come inside. Just be quiet," You told him as you helped him inside. "Fuck, Rafe. What happened?" You asked him again as you brushed your finger over the dried blood on his face. He flinched slightly at your touch but didn't pull away.

You could see his eyes begin to water. "My dad..." He began. "We got in a fight. He kicked me out..." Rafe said as he looked down to his feet.

You took in a deep breath. You knew how shitty Ward could be. It's the reason Sarah ran away to be with John B. But you also knew how desperate Rafe was for his father's approval.

"Sit down," You told him as you guided him to the edge of your bed. You went to your bathroom and grabbed a towel. You wet the tip of the towel with warm water before walking back to Rafe. You noticed how he looked at your bare legs as you gently wiped the blood from his face.

You and Rafe were friends. No more, no less. Why he chose to come here you weren't exactly sure but you weren't going to leave him outside when he was obviously hurting.

He sucked in a sharp breath as he held his side.

"Shirt off," You ordered. "Let me see."

He did as he was told. You were taken a back seeing how toned he was. He noticed your reaction and smiled a little.

"Uhm," You stumbled to find words as you tried to focus on the bruise forming on his left side. "That doesn't look good. Let me get you some ice."

You left the room and headed downstairs. Your parents were out of town but your brothers were still here. You moved quietly to not wake them up. If they found out Rafe Cameron was up in your room then Rafe would surely receive a second ass-kicking.

You brought the bag of ice back up to your room. You stopped in your tracks as you noticed Rafe at your full body mirror, examining the growing bruise on his side.

"Here," You said, offering the ice pack. Noticing the way his muscles moved under his skin as he turned to take it from you.

"Thank you," He said with a smile. He sat back down on your bed and pressed it to his side.