Omega

Omegas within a werewolf pack occupy the lowest rank and hold a unique position within the pack's hierarchy. Here are some key characteristics and insights into the role of omegas:

**1. Lowest Rank:** Omegas are the lowest-ranking members within a werewolf pack. They hold the position with the least authority and status.

**2. Lack of Respect:** Omegas typically receive little respect or regard within the pack. Their low status is often a consequence of having disrespected the alpha in some way or due to being newcomers about whom the alpha may be skeptical.

**3. Scapegoat Role:** In some cases, omegas may serve as scapegoats within the pack, bearing blame or punishment for various issues or conflicts that arise.

**4. Male or Female:** Omegas can be either male or female. Gender does not determine their position within the pack hierarchy.

**5. Household Help:** Omegas may also be tasked with household duties and assisting in maintaining the pack's living quarters. This includes responsibilities related to the pack's den or house.

**6. Unappreciated Role:** Omegas often endure a challenging and unappreciated role within the pack. They may be subjected to mistreatment or a lack of recognition for their contributions.

**7. Varied Depictions:** While omegas may not receive much attention or respect within the lore, they are mentioned by numerous authors in their works. The treatment and portrayal of omegas can vary in different werewolf stories and interpretations.

**8. Potential for Redemption:** In some cases, omegas may have the opportunity to redeem themselves and improve their standing within the pack if they demonstrate loyalty and earn the trust of the alpha and other pack members.

In summary, omegas are the lowest-ranking members of a werewolf pack and often hold a position of little respect or regard. Their role can vary in different werewolf stories, but they typically occupy a challenging and unappreciated position within the pack's hierarchy.

***I did not own those pictures. I use Pinterest to get them.***