Chapter 17- Changed Man

This is probably the weirdest chapter I've ever written and I'm not sure if I'm happy with it so please give me your valuable feedback! Edit: The amount of spelling and grammar errors in this chapter after I had read over it was shocking. I'm sorry ya'll!

Harry's P.O.V

After Draco had so unabashedly did his little spell on me in front of the whole Great Hall I had rapidly become obsessed with the man. 

I watched his every move all day long every day. If I wasn't staring at him in person then I was watching his little foot prints on the Marauders Map. It was quickly becoming a problem. I was falling behind in all of my classes and I barely remembered that dinner was for eating and not gawking at the handsome Slytherin prince. 

And he was quite handsome. His features were so delicate but yet held an air of masculinity and refinement. The more I watched him the more I noticed about him. Like how smooth and clear his skin was. Or how his hair was just naturally perfect and he used no gel despite what I'd thought in previous years.

Or how his favorite breakfast snack when he was in a hurry was a green apple. I'd even noticed that he never even sneered at anyone anymore, not in a malicious way at least. He was always conversing with his mates and he constantly had a polite smile on his face.

His manners were impeccable and it could've only been the cause of living with the Malfoy family. 

But despite watching him constantly I hadn't found out anything new. 

Except that on the nights he didn't hide away in the prefects bathroom he would take his broom and fly into the Forbidden forest. 

I had followed him every night for days now and I could not fathom why he would be going into the Forbidden Forest after how terrified he'd been the last time we went in there together. I could only assume he was flying over it and not stopping in the actual forest itself.

But every time I had followed him I'd lost track of him. 

I was dying to know what he'd been doing in the forbidden forest but I was too scared to get close to him. 

It had nothing to do with thinking he'd get the upper hand and hurt me or something. It had everything to do with that little spell of his. I was sure that he'd learned how to do it without giving it away with his eyes now.

Because every time I was in the same room as him I wanted him.

Even when we weren't in the same room I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Malfoy had quickly become my whole life and if he wasn't up to something I might just have to become close friends with him just so I could satiate my hunger for him.

He was still avoiding me quite well but he had no problem conversing with my friends. In the span of just a few weeks I'd seen Ron talking to him several times. When I asked him why he said Malfoy was just answering potion questions he had. And I had no reason to not believe that was the truth because the only time I'd listened in on their conversation Malfoy was explaining to him the steps to make a potion that we'd have to make later that week.

I'd asked Ron why he couldn't just ask Hermione and he'd said Hermione was too busy studying in the library to help him.

Despite asking Hermione for help on discovering Malfoy's secret she had come no closer than I was to figuring anything out. I'd asked her almost every day this week and she'd quickly said no and scurried away.

It was just past curfew as I watched Draco's footprints leave the Slytherin dorm and make their way out of the castle. I scrambled to get my shoes on and follow him.