3

Hackula and Ikuno walked into the school. Hackula sighed, "I swear Ikuno, sometimes I feel like skipping school. I'll never do that though.." Hackula said as to not make Ikuno upset. "I know how you feel Hackula, but I don't wanna make my parents upset. Either way, we only have a couple months left!" Ikuno said, making Hackula rethink his answer.

"Yeah, you're right.." Hackula said as they walked into their next class. They both sat down in their seats, and started doing their things. Hackula wondered if anything would happen, anything out of the ordinary. 'Nothing's happened so far' Hackula thought as he opened his notebook. He and Santa barley had any classes together, they only had Science and History together, and Hackula was in Science for the day.

He noticed that Santa came in, no surprise, but Hackula looked a little closer to his face, noticing that Santa looked rather...worried? 'Okay...something is definitely going on today..' Hackula thought as he looked back to the board. Santa sat in his seat, waiting for the teacher to start class. "Alright everyone! Settle down please!" The teacher called out. Everyone in class shut up and payed attention to the teacher.

"Okay, so as everyone knows, we have a science project today..right?" Hackula looked away, 'Since when did we ever have a project coming up!?' Hackula thought. Santa thought the same thing, he wondered when exactly the teacher had planned this. Everyone but Hackula, Santa, and Ikuno nodded their heads. "Good, now. I have arranged everyone partners already, so don't be disappointed or anything because I didn't arrange any of these. The principal actually made these arrangements." She looked towards Santa and then at Hackula.

Hackula noticed this and looked at Santa and Santa looked at him, they made eye contact for a minute before looking away. They both looked back at the teacher as if nothing happened. The teacher continued and told everyone their partners, until it was Hackula's turn. "Hackula you go with...oh dear god.." she sighed, "You'll go with..Santa.." Hackula looked at Santa, and Santa looked back at him for the third time that day. Santa then shouted out, "ME!? With HIM!? Is he serious?!" Hackula looked away in embarrassment. 'Why did this happen to me out of all people?..' Hackula thought.

"Settle down, SETTLE DOWN!" The teacher called out. Hackula and Santa calmed down, then the teacher talked. "I'll assign someone else to go along with you two, but this project should be finished, whether you like it or not." She said writing something down on a note. The entire class sat there, watching everything go down. They wouldn't dare to even interrupt this rare moment would they? Anyways, after everything was settled class continued. Hackula and Santa couldn't stand each other, they both wondered who their 3rd partner would be.

————————————————

It was the end of the day and everyone went straight to their dorms to have some type of fun or hangout. Hackula looked around, no one was in sight other than a couple of students putting their stuff away. The entire day was basically hell for both Hackula and Santa. The scene between them two in class had spread like wildfire, everyone in school was talking about it. Every knew that something would happen, it they never expected this from the principal himself.

Has he also gotten tired of the fighting? Maybe, but there has to be a reason behind this because no one in the right mind would put the both of them together alone in a room.

It had to be a joke, everyone tried to confront the principal about it. "I already said, I wasn't apart of any of this. I'm tired of them, but why would I out of all people, put them together? Everyone knows what happens..." Everyone had't expected this answer from the principal himself, had he gone insane?  If it wasn't him, then who?

★somewhere else★

"Let's just sit back and a watch chaos come!" "Don't ya think this is to far?" He asked, she just looked at him confused. "Of course not! I'm actually getting really ticked off by both of them, so I finally had the time to plan this! So, now they'll have to deal with the consequences!.." she chuckled while he looked down, 'Hope he doesn't go insane because of her selfless actions..'

———————————————

Santa walked to his dorm and saw that no one else was near. He walked in and saw that his roommate was in their room. He quickly walked to his room, Santa sighed as he entered the room. He was actually surprised that no one had followed him, 'I think everyone's after him, eh, not my problem..' he thought as he walked towards his desk.

He took all of the homework out of his backpack and..'What's this?...' Santa pulled out a piece of paper that was on the back of his homework. 'You're welcome? What the absolute hell?' He noticed that the paper was behind his science project. He thought about asking the teacher about the note she probably left on his project.

Santa noticed that the writing on the note wasn't the teacher's handwriting, he's seen her handwriting multiple times before. If it wasn't her, then who the hell would put this on the back of his packet? It had to be at least someone in his science class who put this note behind the paper, but no one fit the handwriting that was made in the note. He's seen his classmate's handwriting and it made no sense for it to be in his class, it had to come from someone else.

He decided to not think much about it, so he left the note to the side of the desk, as he started to work on his homework so that he could at least have some time to work on his science project.

————————————

(989 words)

Hi guys, sorry for the inconvenience of updating very late. I've been having a very bad art/writer's block and as well, homework. Don't worry, the 4th chapter will (hopefully) be long as this one, but I am happy to write more if y'all like.

Thank you for reading and as always, see you guys in the next chapter!

-Suni