100 Years Ago

The guard clung to my arms as they killed my family one by one. I screamed as tears ran down my face. The grip on my left arm loosened, so I took my chance. I punched the guard. Silently I put him in a sleeper hold until he stopped struggling. Elwood Fisk didn't even notice I was free. He was too busy killing my family. There was one person left. My father. He meant so much to me. My anger boiled and bubbled inside of me. It bubbled so much that it eventually exploded. I ran towards Fisk as he stabbed my father  through the heart. I channeled my anger into strength, and I used that strength to punch. I punched Fisk and I felt his skull splinter beneath my fist. Fisk fell. I watched him fall ever so slowly. Then the tears started to fall onto my cheeks.

                  *              *              *

  I ran and I didn't stop. If I stopped they would find me. Find me and kill me. But I didn't want to stop. There was so much anger building up inside me and I needed to use it up. I needed to kill. Kill everyone. My anger will infer will increase my power. I will be stronger than ever. I don't want to be me. People know me. I want to be unknown. I want my powers to be unknown. I will be an entirely different person. They will fear me. Those weak humans will fear me. Sorcerers al well. They will fear my strength. I will rule the world.