Chapter 8|Surrender!

Blue Moon Pack

Reyna stared at the figure in front of her; The lady who just called herself her grandmother, in front of her stood a woman that was a spitting image of her, but a slightly older version of herself. The lady seem to be in her late thirties but the aura surrounding her 'said' otherwise,Reyna knew at once that she was older than her present appearance. The lady was remarkably beautiful, she had a shoulder length silver hair, pale skin and beautiful almond shape amber eyes; eyes that looks just like Reyna's.

Reyna had always wondered why she didn't look anything like her parents, especially her mother because at least she had her father's raven dark hair, but now she knew why, she had taken her grandmother's look instead.

***

The Kingdom Of Thera

Felicia eyes widened as the dagger stabbed her right leg before she let out a shriek of anguish, dropping to the ground as she cradled her bleeding leg. She hadn't excepted Diana to strike and so had been careless.

Queen Elise wore a look of disbelieve and panic by the scene in front of her. If she never had a reason for hating Diana she did now, of all places Diana had decided to stab Felicia's leg.

Getting stabbed by the arm was better than getting stabbed by the leg because, the leg was required to move from place to place. One could lose one of their arms in battle and could still put on a fight just fine, but losing one's leg was 'game over' for that person because when one is unable to move, it could be of advantage to the opponent, giving the opponent the opportunity to strike when the opponent discovers that the person won't be able to escape.

Felicia tried to stand up but her leg hurt so badly and it was bleeding, she bit her bottom lips as she tried to stand up again but a shadow was cast over her, looking up she glared at Diana who was now staring down at her.

"Looks like you got stabbed real deep, Felicia". Diana said with a smirk.

"I would get you for this". Felicia threatened with a pained voice, as she finally managed to stand up, she tried to limp away but ended up stumbling to the ground—Diana suddenly grabbed her by the hair; preventing her from falling,  she harshly spun Felicia around to face her before smashing her fist into Felicia's face, finally sending her to the ground.

As she hit the ground, Felicia it saw 'stars'. Her left cheek which was punched hurt so badly. She sat up and tried to crawl away– leaving a trail of blood by her bleeding leg but Diana caught her by her leg and started dragging her—.

Felicia shot fireball at her, making Diana let go of her leg. She quickly muttered a spell and just then a protective barrier was formed around her.

"No you don't", Diana said with anger, she knew what to expect after the barrier and just has she predicted, as soon as Felicia was in the safety of her barrier she casted a healing spell and her wounds began to heal.

Diana shot fireballs at the barrier but it was impenetrable, it only quivered but remained where it was, allowing Felicia heal her wounds successfully.

"I'm an idiot", Diana muttered to her self as soon as she realised a 'grave' mistake she made; Instead of healing her own wounds she was busy trying to destroy Felicia's barrier and now Felicia was completely healed and she was sure Felicia was not going to give her a chance to fix her mistake and heal her wound.

Felicia who was now completely healed put off her barrier charged towards Diana with anger showed on her bruised face and attacked her fiercely, they both fought each other with their swords for a few moments but then Felicia caught Diana off-guard and stabbed her at the same arm she stabbed before.

A pained look appeared on Diana's face as her vision suddenly went blurry due to the fact that she had lost a lot of blood and before she knew it, Felicia smashed her fist into her face and she stumbled to the ground. But Felicia was not yet done, after seeing that she fell, she 'Rained' countless punches on her face and gut and only ceased when she was satisfied.

Dina groaned in pain as she rolled onto her stomach, vomiting blood as breathing suddenly became a problem, she wiped blood off her mouth. She tried to stand but the tip of a sword was suddenly pressed against her neck. She didn't have to look up, to know that the owner was Felicia.

"I think you should surrender Diana", Felicia said coldly glaring down at Diana who was now glaring up at her in return though she was in pain.

"I-I w-would never surrender!". Diana declared stubbornly glaring up at Felicia who now had an irritated expression.

"Stop being stubborn!, You obviously don't stand a chance against me Diana, yet you are putting on a brave front!", Felicia said with irritation.

Diana tried to sit up but Felicia made the sword pierced her skin drawing blood. "Surrender!". Felicia demanded angrily but Diana's mind was made up, her reply was the same as before.

"You know the rules Diana, except you want to be eliminated, I advise you surrender". Felicia warned but Diana mind was made up, she'd rather die than to live with the shame of being defeated by a half-blooded sorcerer.

"Well, you leave me no choice Diana, you asked for it". Felicia said as she raised her sword, a smug look appearing on her face as she prepared to kill Diana.

Author's note:
Thank you for reading!
*I hope you enjoyed the chapter?!
Do you think Felicia is going to kill Diana?
*Please don't forget to vote and comment so I would know of your thoughts!.