03

~Somewhere in the company in the middle of the city~

"You're telling me since Jason left the Crimson Family, he disappeared with Dolly and James???" An elderly man sat at his desk, a scar over his lip. His expensive pen broke in his grip. Not only had his top lieutenant left the mafia. But his two top guards disappeared as well?! The woman who stood in front of him was the top sniper he sent her to watch Jason's departure. Balling his hands into fists taking a deep breath closing his eyes, "Search on where the jet crashed and check the area where it was..."

"Yes sir." she bows turning to leave his office.

Unlike other mafias, when one member wanted to leave... he always made sure they had a safe departure.

~Back on the island~

 It was night as Anna showed Jason the area on the side of the temple there were glowing purple unique flowers which made Anna smile at him surprised and in awe. She helps him onto a rock as she moves beside him sitting down. He would touch a flower beside him, the glowing reminded him of the algae which glowed in the dark at places he had to travel to when he was... well... a mafia member.

"If I leave this island

"If I leave this island..." Anna began getting Jason's attention. "I want to see how humans live..." Anna's hand brushed the petals of the flowers as his hand touched hers making her lift her gaze, "I have an idea."

She blinks tilting her head as he turns to her, "If you are okay with it... and there is an opportunity to leave, would you want to live with me?"

Anna blinks staring at him for a few minutes. He turned away plucking a flower as it still glowed in his hand. Turned to her lifting the flower while brushing her hair back and placing the glowing flower into her hair behind her ear. He saw a faint blush on her cheeks, 

"Your home...?" Moving her hand up to the flower right when he places his hand on her cheek.

"I only say this... because," leaning in when she leaned back and was about to fall but kept her balance. His lips were against hers. Her face exploded red when he pulled back. "I fell for you so quick..." 

His expression was stern but his eyes showed so much love she felt coming from them.

"M-Me..?" She asked making sure while he nodded pressing his lips up against hers. Her hands were on her lap and his larger hand was on her cheek.

Them pulling away gazing into each other's eyes while Anna hid her face in her hands making Jason chuckle.

"You alright?" Jason strokes her cheek having her peek her eye at him.

"I... I never kissed anyone before..."

He grins gently taking hold of her hand, "I'm glad to be the first to take it~"

She blushes as she leans in kissing him this time as his eyes close feeling her hands move onto his shoulders.  His hands moved around her waist while the fireflies fluttered around them through the glowing tropical flowers.