01

A guy took a jet ride with two other colleagues from his work. They flew to many islands like Hawaii, the Bahamas, and even Cancun for a vacation. Something went wrong with the jet as the guy who rode with his colleagues stood up from his seat when the jet began to fail in its engine.

"The hell is going on?!?!" He screams, he only had his pocket knife in his baggy tan jeans. His short-sleeve shirt over his white tanktop began to get torn from the fall of flying debris. His male colleague was able to grab ahold of his hand, "Hang on!!!"

The jet crashes into an island that was unknown. His colleague who held his hand from danger was thrown out with the female colleague. Both were dead from impact but the third guy. The pilot was dead as well. The guy was not far from the crashed jet but his back was on the sand. His sand-colored hair was strewn about his head.

Not hearing movement as his arms were gently held in a pair of smaller hands. His body is being moved away from the carnage. When he was far enough away. The leaking gas from the jet... explodes, and his colleague's bodies were gone in an instant. The only living person, he was passed out he only began to wake when he felt something was wrapped around him. His eyes began to open as he looks up to see a woman with long blonde locks of hair but... seeing her uncoil a... SNAKE TAIL! It was wrapped around him as her hands moved along his calf. His hand slaps her hands from his leg, "M-Monster!" His eyes were filled with rage but mainly fear.

Seeing her recoil from his hard slap, her bronze-colored eyes were humanlike but had sadness in them. Having a handmade top wrapped around her torso. A cloth was wrapped around her waist. Having a sash over her shoulder moving back as her tail shifts in front of her, "Y-You... have broken..." Speaking broken English but her hand gestures to his leg and he felt a strike of pain shoot through him. Looking around him as her eyes close, "I... go." she spoke backing up having her tail coiling around the ground behind her. Turning she moves through the brush.

Sand-colored hair stuck to his head as he looks at his broken leg trying to move. Wailing in pain as he fell to the ground, "Dammit!" on his stomach he looks up with hope in his eyes when seeing she stopped. He groans, she saved him from the accident... he should let her help him.

"Hey!" Her head turns to face him with a bit of anxiety in her eyes. He shifts his eyes to the side, "Please help me... I can't move..."

Her eyes lit up smiling which to him... looked cute, "Yes! Yes!" She chirped as he saw her quickly slithering back to him. Her voice and how she acted reminded him of how a child would have reacted.

She moves closer leaning down. Helping him up against a tree again. Being careful of his broken leg, her hand moves down his leg gently. Feeling where the break was, she blinks noticing his leg was dislocated. Moving her hands to her bag which was badly sewn. He shifts sitting up wincing in the striking pain. The female held a belt in her hands as she faces him softly smiling, "Bite down... on this. On 3... okay?" Holding it out seeing him sigh and nod.

"Alright." he groans as he took the belt biting down on it. This was going to hurt like hell. Taking a few deep breaths as she moves her hands on the upper part of his leg and his lower half. She began to count. Every count he balls his fist and bites on the belt and when getting to three she snapped his leg back into place having him yell and curse with the belt muffling them all.

'Son of the bitch!!!' he internally screams hearing branches break. His eyes crack open a bit seeing she was making a makeshift splint. Carefully wrapping vines around his leg with the branches on each side of his leg. He observes her features. Her long locks brushed against the skin on his leg while she wraps it. Her bronze eyes focused as she was very gentle with tending to him. Moving her hands away she held her hands out, "Help? I have home."