Rescue

"Move out. Tight formation." Woundwort says as they get moving to the transfer spot.

"Pipkin whatever happens you stay close to me understand?" Alexis whispers receiving a nod from Pipkin as he then hops closer to Alexis.

*Timeskip*

Once the group arrives at the transfer spot General Woundwort steps out first.

"Hold." Woundwort says stopping his Owlsa before gesturing for Moss and Campion to bring Alexis and Pipkin over who both had to pick them up by the scruff of their necks since they refused to move. At the sound of squeaking and chirping Hazel looked up to the sky and watched as bats, birds, and Kehaar then came down on the enemy rabbits.

"Alexis! Pipkin! Run now!" Hazel yells as Alexis then picks up Pipkin and makes a run for it just barely avoiding Woundwort as he tries to stop her. Alexis then makes it over to Fiver and Hazel as she puts Pipkin down.

"Attack!" Woundwort shouts as his Owlsa then run forward only fall into holes stopping them. Woundwort then tries charging at hazel and Fiver as they stand in front of Alexis and Pipkin protectively. As Woundwort tries attacking a tree then comes down onto him stopping him as Alexis and the others then go over to the fallen chief rabbit.

"The war's over General. And you lose." Bigwig says as he raises a paw to kill Woundwort but Alexis gets between them.

"Enough Bigwig." Alexis says.

"Get out of the way Alexis!" Bigwig orders.

"It's too late! Run!" Hazel says seeing Woundwort's Owlsa are getting out of the holes as the group then run.

"Good flying brothers! I thank you!" Kehaar says waving good bye to the birds and bats once they all get to a safe spot away from the Efrafians.

"I had Woundwort dead to rights. Why did you stop me?" Bigwig asks as he and Hazel hop over to Alexis.

"Because we aren't like him. Besides only someone with heart of stone kills for revenge." Alexis says.

"Alexis is right. We're not that way." Fiver says as he comes over.

"I guess you have made your point Alexis. Come on. Let's head home." Hazel says receiving a nod from everyone as they get going before Alexis looks back to the direction Woundwort's  group fled in before sighing and leaving.

*Timeskip*

"Come on Alexis. I want to play." Pipkin says as he is outside the warren at night with Alexis.

"Pipkin no. I love you but no. It's time for you to go in for the night." Alexis says as Pipkin sighs.

"Oh. Okay. You're still thinking about him aren't you?" Pipkin asks.

"Clever boy. Yeah. I am." Alexis says as she chuckles slightly.

"He'll come around." Pipkin says.

"I doubt it Pipkin. Go inside and go to bed. I'll be in soon." Alexis says.

"Yes Alexis." Pipkin says as he goes inside before Alexis hears a noise and shifts to wolf form growling.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" Alexis says angrily while growling.

"Shh. Keep your voice down. I don't want the rest of the warren knowing I'm here right yet." A voice says revealing to be Campion.

"Campion? Campion! Oh you're okay. I'm so happy to see you. You're here. But why?" Alexis asks happily as she shifts to rabbit form and runs over to Campion happily.

"Let's just say I listened to you back in Efrafa." Campion says as he smiles.

"But what about Woundwort?" Alexis asks curiously.

"He doesn't know where I am. Only that I left without warning." Campion says.

"So you came here to stay?" Alexis asks while smiling.

"Of course. I love you." Campion says as he smiles.

"I love you too Campion." Alexis says as she touches noses with Campion.