Captured

"Pipkin stay close to me." Alexis says as she and Pipkin have been captured by Vergain and his group and are being taken to Efrafa.

"Move it doe." A buck says as he pushes Alexis from behind before she growls at him as she reluctantly goes with Pipkin into the warren and sees Woundwort up on a ledge causing Pipkin to stand fearfully between Alexis's legs.

"General I bring you a lovely doe to addition to our warren and she has a ward with her who can grow strong." Vervain says as Alexis looks at him.

"You're lucky Captain Vervain you little ones. A young buck and delicate doe shouldn't be out by themselves." Woundwort says.

"I don't know what you want with us but we're not gonna tell you where our warren is. Nor be some kind of slaves to you." Alexis says angrily.

"Alexis is right! We won't tell you anything. So you might as well kill us." Pipkin says.

"What sort of stories have you been hearing about me? I'd never do that. You're my guests." Woundwort says.

"Quite a few stories actually and if you're anything like Vervain we will have nothing to do with you." Alexis says as Vervain then growls at her causing her to growl back at him.

"You had best watch your tongue doe when speaking to the General." Vervain says as he races his paw up to strike Alexis as she gets into a fighting stance ready to attack until Woundwort stops Vervain.

"Halt! Captain Vervain to strike such a beautiful young creature would be a sentence worthy of death. I suggest you lower it." Woundwort says making Vervain gulp in fear.

"Yes sir General." Vervain says as he lowers his paw and backs a little bit away from Alexis.

"Show young Alexis and Pipkin to the best quarters and make sure they get flayrah from my private store." Woundwort says.

"Thank you General Woundwort." Pipkin says as Alexis watches him closely.

*Timeskip*

"Well we're not getting out of here any time soon Pipkin. They have the doors being guarded." Alexis says as she sees Pipkin looking sad as he is laying down.

"Alexis I want to go home. I'm scared here." Pipkin says as Alexis gives a sad look and hops over to him and lays down around him.

"I know young one. We have to be brave right now.. Would you like me to sing you a song? I would sing this as a young one when I was your age whenever I felt scared or alone." Alexis says as Pipkin nods happily.

"Oh yes. I would love that." Pipkin says.

"Alright then." Alexis says as she smiles at Pipkin.

*Song being played is called Della's Lullaby from Duck Tales and sung by Della Duck*

Alexis singing

Look to the stars my darling baby child
Life is strange and vast
Filled with wonders and joys

Face each new sun with eyes clear and true
Unafraid of the unknown
Because I'll face it all with you

"I know this song. You sung it a lot with Dandelion back at Sandleford." Pipkin says as Alexis smiles.

"You're right. Think you can remember it enough to sing with me?" Alexis asks.

"Uh-huh." Pipkin says happily.

Alexis and Pipkin Singing

Look to the stars
And gaze up at the moon
Even as these days pass
I'm always thinking if you

Face each new day
And keep your hope alive
I promise I will be there soon
It won't be long until I'm with you

*Song Over*

"Goodnight Pipkin." Alexis says as she sees Pipkin has fallen asleep before laying her head down and sleeping curled up next to him.