°。°。°。015 °。°。°。

"i love you, too"

"i love you, too"

three weeks. three whole weeks without Y/n.

Vance was feeling a lot of emotions. on some days he was sad, the next mad or angry and the next he was just... neutral, on autopilot or something.

what seemed to annoy him was that this 'Al' is visiting often and always stares at Vance for an uncomfortable amount of time, like he knows something that he doesn't.

right now, Vance is at Y/n's home cleaning the blood off his face. he was at his house, getting some clothes and got a beating on the way out.

Vance looked at himself in the bathroom mirror and suddenly a wave of sadness washed over him.

Y/n would be cleaning his blood. she would be sitting on the counter with Vance in between her legs and she would be holding a wet cloth to clean up his blood.

he was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on the door. "Vance? are you okay in there?" he heard Joes muffled voice through the door.

Vance opens the door and Joe looked at him with a look of sadness. "i miss her." Vance whispered, looking down at his hands that still held the cloth.

"i know." Joe whispered back. Joe took the cloth and tilted Vance's face up so he could see his face and started cleaning it. "i miss her too."

Joe cleaned him and put a band aid on his forehead. "come on, it's the last day that we can look for Y/n with the police." Joe told him. Vance nodded his head as Joe walked out of the bathroom.

Vance walked out after him and into the living room. he spotted Joe talking to Al. "what is he doing here?" Vance asked Joe, glaring at Al.

"Vance, Al has been helpful these couple of days and he wanted to look with us again."