°。°。°。004 °。°。°。

"a pedo and a rat

"a pedo and a rat."

it has been a few days after the whole encounter with Vance.

it was now friday and the last class of the day.

Y/n sat in english with Finney sitting in front of her and Vance behind her.

Y/n could feel Vance's stares on the back of her head. he caught her playing the pinball game after school on monday and absolutely blew up on her.

when he saw her playing, he pulled Y/n's shirt and pushed her into one of the cooler doors, the door literally cracked.

remember when Joe told Y/n to be nice? yeah that didn't last long. she punched him in the face, multiple times.

all that came out of that was a boy with a black eye and a bleeding nose and a girl with a broken back, not literally, and a bruise on her cheek.

after this Vance had made it his life's mission to throw at least 2 insults a day and a reminder to not play the machine.

did this stop Y/n from playing? nope, this only made her want to play it even more. so she went to the store before school, beat her high score and now it was 150.000.

they became bitter rivals.

that might be the reason why he's staring at the back of Y/n head.

Y/n looked at her teacher, Mr. Andrew, walk back and forth, and talk about some book about some rich man written by a rich man, in front of the blackboard.

she started slowly tuning him out and started thinking about her brother.

he didn't wake her up this morning and didn't drive her to school, Y/n thinks that he didn't even get out of bed.

she was snapped out of her thoughts when a note was placed on her desk. she looked around having no idea on who gave it to her. she opened it and inside it read;