2

When Amerie and I get to room 5D I see Miss Obah, the English teacher greeting everyone as they walk in. Woodsy is there with her and her dog.

"Welcome, welcome."

Amerie and I sit down at a table with the new kid.

"Map Bitch!" Spider shouts. "Map Bitch."

I flip him off with a smile as Amerie ignores him.

The new kid is staring at Amerie. Apparently, she doesn't like it.

"What, cunt?"

"Nice to meet you too," the guy tells her.

"Come on, Douglas..." Woodsy says.

"Oi, eshay bah!" Ant shouts.

Ca$h flips him off.

"How was stereo, brah?" Spider asks.

"So, cemetery tomorrow?" I hear Dusty say. "It's gonna be a rager."

"Oi, uh, what's the cemetery?" Darren asks.

"None ya biz, bong water," Spider tells them.

"Okay. Settle down. Thank you," Woodsy says.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Miss Josephine Obah, but you can call me JoJo. Kind of like, 'Yo-yo,' but J." Miss Obah chuckles before clearing her throat. "I'm an English teacher, so I know some of you. But I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here. Well, your names were on the map in the stairwell. The one that's out of bounds."

"Um, what map?" the new kid asks.

Miss Obah laughs. "Okay, very funny. Look, peeps, we're not dumb. We know a lot of you are sexually active, but we're concerned this map demonstrates a real lack of respect for one another when it comes to sexual relationships. So we want to address it head-on. This is a special class that aims to give you clear and accessible information about sex and intimacy..."

"A sexual literacy tutorial," Woodsy says.

"SLT. So, we're sluts?" Darren remarks.

Everyone starts to laugh and clap.

"Sluts! Sluts! Sluts!" Spider stands up and starts to thrust his hips.

"That's enough. Come on, everyone," Miss Obah says. "This class will go back to the basics on sex and..."

Woodsy cuts her off, "Because clearly, you all have a lot to learn in that department."

"It'll happen twice a week, in your own time," Miss Obah tells us.

I groan as everyone starts to protest.

"Until... No, until we judge that you started to respect each other and yourselves. You have to attend every class, or it'll go on your permanent record," Miss Obah warns.

"Wait, we have permanent records?" Ant asks.

"This is sex jail!" Missy shouts.

"Thanks a lot, Map Bitch," Ant says as he throws something at Amerie.

"Oi!" Woodsy shouts.

The new kid raises his hand. "Sorry. Um, it's actually my first day. I don't think I'm supposed to be in here."

"Legend! Made it to the map before you even started!" Spider says.

"All right, everybody up!" Woodsy shouts. We all groan. "Up. Up. Up." We finally get up. "Okay, now clear these tables to the side, please. And lift them, don't scrape them along the floor." Harper pushes the table causing it to scrap on the floor. "Thank you. Now, I want you all to start walking around the room. Come on. Walking." Reluctantly everyone does as she asks. "Good, you know how to walk. Now, I want you to choose three other people to start shaking hands with. Shaking, shake... Good, you know how to shake. Shaking. And... stop." Everyone stands around looking at one another. "Spencer, you have genital crabs."