The Lips and the Lipstick

Ryder stares at the seemingly lifeless body that is the slumped unconscious Everest slobbering onto the ground, kneeling down to check her condition he pulls out his pup pad to call Marshall, he hesitates over the button, his finger shakes and his indecisiveness compels him to perform a different act, in the back dark deep corners of the control room a shadow lurks in the deep, creeping and sneaking ever closer to Ryder's virgin ass. Ryder drops the pup pad on the table, it clatters and echos across the near empty room, he shuddered and takes a deep breath as fear and panic strikes his face, the ringing sound of clashing metal startled the unconscious Everest, Ryder could have sworn he saw her leg twitch. Uneasy, Ryder decides it's now or never, better to get it done while she's still out, he drops his trousers to the floor and out comes his cock, that was as hard as choosing between Bash®, arguably the strongest character in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure© and Spyro©, the coolest character in the entire franchise who even got 3 different variants cos he was so cool, very hard decision, anyway that's off track, Ryder had a hard as a rock cock ready to finally lost his virginity to his own pet (this ruins continuity because Everest doesn't belong to Ryder persay, but actually that bozo on the mountain Jake, fake ass Shaggy looking guy) he thought he was taking hers too, but I think the last chapter may hint to the fact there shouldn't be any pussy left to use. He lined himself up to go in, dick dripping with pre-cum all over her hole, he closes his eyes and prepares thrust when the shadow lurking around the room pounces out, stopping just before Ryders bare ass.
"Ryder, what are you doing to Everest?" Ryder spins around to see Zuma, the Choccy lab sitting right by his feet, almost losing his balance and stumbling back onto the table, leaning back against it, using his arms to try cover up Everest limp body.
"Oh hey Zuma, didn't hear you come in, I- I'm not doing a -anything, why" he chuckles nervously.
"That's funny, because I can see a great big throbbing cock that looks like it needs attention, were you going to use that on her"
Shocked at the change in tone and language Zuma is using, Ryder stutters out a response "We-, Well no, I wasn-"
He was interrupted swiftly.
"Good,because it would have been a waste of good cock on that slutty little cum socket, you deserve something much tighter and harder to thrust into"
"Zuma what do you mean, I can't"
"Ryder, shut up and stop dripping that hot fresh natural lube on the floor and stick it in my ass, it's waiting for you, otherwise you'll have to lick my ass until it's wet enough to go in, and you won't want that. Unless you're into that baby." Ryder couldn't resist the temptation any longer, Zuma, who was sticking his ass up in the air, classic doggystyle, awaited the inevitable penetration. Nnnghn, mmmmph, "it won't go in" Zuma couldn't wait any longer "Ryder grab my ass and thrust into me as hard as those legs can push you or I'll bite that dick off and ride it until it's cold and limp then fuck the hole I just made in your groin to finish myself off, just get in me already" Ryder didn't want to take the risk and with all his force he pushed his way into that tight pink little back door, "oh yes!" The both scream as they feel each other interlock, Ryder takes no time in firing himself back and forth, pumping away like his life depended on it, Zuma's mouth was wide open, tongue on the floor, panting like a cheetah in the sahara,leaving a puddle of drool. This was but a foreshadow of events soon to take place, Ryder relentlessly taking his sexual needs out on his dirty little pup (no not because he's brown you racists) the wet sounds of his balls slapping and squishing against Zuma's, his furry testicular coat soaking up all the excess moisture before it drips in a puddle beneath them, Ryder grabs his ears and pulls him back, Zuma howls in painful pleasure "Who's a good puppy, who's a good puppy"
"MmmeEeeEEe" Zuma struggles to get his words out as his whole body gets thrown back and forth from the unforgettable pounding he's taking.
"Zuma you're so tight, I should have fucked you way before this"
"I'm surprised you lasted this long in a tight hole like this" The smirk was soon wiped off Zuma's face when Ryder changed his angle and went back in, smashing into his prostate, Zuma screamed with pleasure, causing Zuma to tighten up as of the shock, squeezing all the blood to the end of ryders cock, making it ever harder, and harder for him to pull out, "Zuma that feels so good, don't let up, hold it that tight" Zuma, didn't
have a choice, there was a sizeable pool of precum that had been leaking out of his cock since the encounter began, half soaked into his fur, saturating it, they were both ready to climax, but neither of them knew it was, CUMMING, get it, that's called a sex joke, if you had sex you would totally understand (insert cool face
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣤⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⡛⠛⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣷⣤⠀⣤⣼⣿⣷⣤⠀⣤⣾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣷⣤⣉⣉⣉⣡⣾⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
).
As Ryder makes one final thrust crushing Zuma's prostate, it pushed both of them over the edge and they moan in deep pleasure and thr milky white pours out, it was like a Bluetooth orgasm, Ryder pumped his cum into Zuma but it looked as though it had been sent all the way through to Zuma's dick, which was currently pumping cum onto the floor like a leaky tap. (Told you, foreshadowing) suddenly Zuma's pink fleshy rectum was painted with a fresh white love juice being hosed into him by Ryder, his legs trembling under the crippling orgasm, eventually neither of them could take it any longer and they simultaneously slumped to the ground, Ryder's limping cock slipped with ease out of Zuma's relaxing asshole, they both lay there panting like dogs (at least one of them has an excuse).