Unexpected Guest

"Bang bang bang" from the door of the pup house, Chase has gotten so used to opening his door right as someone knocked that his instinctual act to open the door kicked in, completely forgetting about the fact he was balls deep in Skye's cunt. With incredible speed and power he ripped his colossal cock out of Skye, causing her to roar in pain as her vaginal tissue was stretched beyond its limits. Chase took no notice of this as he was too infatuated with the door and who was knocking. The door to the pup house slid up, but who's shadow was creeping outside his door, taking another step closer...
Everest popped into view out of the blizzard that had picked up while Chase and Skye were down doing business. She looked into the pup house with shock, it was a sight to take in, Skye squealing in pain like a pig getting its throat slit, curled up in a pool of cum laid out like setting snow, items and trophies knocked off of shelves and it all leads back to Chase sitting at the front door with his wet, hard, dripping member hanging down in plain sight. Everest was astounded at what she could see, but nobody said she was complaining, just the sight of the scene in front of her was enough to turn her on, her pussy quivering at the idea of that meaty sausage buried in each one of her holes. Or maybe just the cold, we don't know, but I'm not gonna be the one to ask her). She gazed down at his glistening glizzy in pure awe, astounded by its size as she fantasises about it being forced into her passageways. Meanwhile Chase has come to his senses, realising that he just opened to door to reveal a passionate pounding off to Everest, whom he noticed was apparently enjoying it as much as they did. She slowly trots into his pup house, slipping round the side of Chase, still fixated on his penis, she slips and falls face first in the puddle of baby gravy, getting taste of it on her tongue, the salty yet satisfying taste caused her mind to erupt into great fantasies that she would not dare to speak, yet...
Skye, who's just recovering from her docking and cocking, looks up to lock eyes with a slutty husky, their collective lust for Chases manhood reflected in their eyes. Chase beckons for Everest to leave, pleading that she forget what she just witnessed. "Please Everest go, please I swear you weren't meant to see that I'm so sorry". Ah Chase, always such a gentleman.

But Everest didn't want to comply, so she stood up, walked up to him seductively and whispered in his ear, "but if you didn't want me to see why did you open the door for me..."Chase's reply "but Eve-." was cut short as Everest swapped to the other ear, "Master". she turned her back to him, flicking her tail up in his face, making sure to give him a good show from behind as she slinks over to Skye, who finally picked herself up off the floor. It's Christmas time, and Skye was feeling generous, and in an effort to get Everest some of that dicking she so desperately longed for, Skye turned to Everest, looked her in those icy blue eyes, and lunges for her lips, locking mouths, sucking the saliva out of each other's mouths, tongues dancing around in unison like dancers at a ball, passionately reaching further and further in with each passing moment. This had the effect they were hoping for, the prior situation left Chase flaccid, too distracted with the situation at hand to be hard, but seeing this act of passion sent blood pumping through his cock, lifting itself off the ground, pointing itself at the girls, as if it was telling him to mount them and make both of them his bitches, bagging for the sensation of their soft, supple yet tight flesh gripping around his meat. He couldn't wait any longer, the temptation was too great, strutting towards the sluts he puts forth his cock to see which one of them was more desperate for his sperm.

Without a second thought Everest launched Skye back and pounced on chases cock like hunting prey, shoving the glimmering wet tip in her mouth, savouring the flavour coating of cum Skye left for her like a meat popsicle. Showing no mercy Chase backed Everest up against a wall, and allowed her to suck at her own pace, for the time being, keeping her preoccupied while Skye went rummaging around the pup house to find some toys to spice up this 3 way fuck fest. Everest, desperate to please her master Chase, started to pull out all the tips and tricks to pleasuring his cock, having only taken in the head so far, going step by step, she started twisting her head as she bobbed up and down on his cock, while her pussy marinated in the cum smothering the floor, ready for his taking later, she stopped sucking, with the tip in her mouth she wrapped her tongue around his cock licking all surfaces, making sure to suck up every little bit of cream her tongue could find. Chase, not wanting to push past her limit, slowly began to shift forwards, causing his shaft to slowly edge deeper into Everests tight, wet gullet. He threw his head back in pleasure and howled as Skye started to lick his balls simultaneously, while Everest's throat was stimulating his hard cock. Everest, even more desperate to please, in fear he will stop, kick her out and go back to Skye's tighter, more petite pussy, she tried to take the full length of his member, only stopped by the knot, too big to fit inside of even her mouth, she was struggling to breathe, but wouldn't let up. *I can't stop now, I can't stop until he cums* she thought, sucking away at the base of his knot, sliding her tongue around his shaft in her mouth, her eyes began to go droopy, and he slowed down, lacking oxygen to the brain she was beginning to pass out, but she was so focused on wringing that sweet sauce out of Chase that she just kept going. Chase was too busy looking up at the ceiling, as he fantasied about fucking Skye and Everest, swapping between them every few seconds, even trying out new holes which whole new sensations. And Skye took no notice of Everest, she was occupied making out with Chase's left nut.