17: Where's your mother?

"This is beautiful, Mike. I can't believe you did all this for me." He turns and looks away from the candle lit table that has a big bowl of strawberries and bananas. Next to that is a salad bowl with almonds in it. I don't like that but I think Tony told me once that he did.

"Only for the best baby." I tell him as I walk to his side. "I know how much you like cliche things so what's more cliche than a table with candles and fruit and salad near the ocean on a full moon? Right?" I ask looking at him, He smiles, kissing me.

"Right." We sit and eat the fruit leaving most of the salad. We finish up and walk on the beach holding hands.

"I love you Tony." I say wrapping my arms around his waist as he slides his hands around my neck. He kisses me deeply making butterflies swarm through my stomach.

"I love you too, Mike." He stares into my eyes and I stare into his. He has love in his eyes. Just like I'm sure I do too. "Wake up." He whispers. I know this is a dream so I just smile and kiss him.

I wake up with my arm draped over someone's waist. I hear light snores coming from my left side. I slowly open my eyes and see a head of hair on my arm. I slowly move the hair and notice it's Tony. Realization doesn't hit me till I try to fall back to sleep. He's home. My baby turtle is home! I climb over him and start to kiss him all over his face earning groans from him.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I fucking love you Cesar Antonio Perry Soto." I tell him in between kisses. He laughs and wraps his arms around my back and kisses me deeply.

" I love you to Mike." He tells me before kissing me again. I smile into the kiss and lower myself down so our chests are touching.

"God I have missed you so much. I know it's been four days but I feel like it's been forever without you. On the first night I couldn't sleep but Vic made me lay in bed and drink a big cup of warm milk so I do sleep but it took forever. But that night I woke up breathing hard because I didn't feel you next to me then I remembered that you were gone and I tried to ask Vic cause Franny came back but only talked to him. Then Jaime and Silvia were worried to but they were actually thinking straight and trying to calm down but I just couldn't!" I ramble. "Then even Chris had to yell at me to breath and stop panicking but I just couldn't! I thought I was never going to see you again Tony. I was so worried about what was happening to you that i-" I shut up by being kisses roughly, catching me by surprise. I put one arm around his back and the other under his head. He trails his hands from the top of my back down my middle, around my waist and to the rim of my boxers. He slowly slides his hand in my boxers, squeezing my ass. I chuckle in the kiss.

"God how I've missed your big ass. So squishy," He squeezes my ass again. "Soft and all mine." He kisses me roughly, moving his hands out of my boxers and on my chest. He pushes me off and onto the bed, climbing on top of me. He kisses me down my jawline to my neck biting and sucking my sensitive spot. He slides one hand across my chest, down to my boxers. I feel him leave at least four hickeys on my neck till he starts trailing little kisses down my chest. His hand rubs the growing bulge in my boxers. He begins to palm me through the material as he trails kisses up to my lips. I let out a little moan as I feel his warm hand go inside my boxers, wrapping around my now hard, but not fully hard, member. He chuckles at me as he slowly moves his hand up and down. He pulls away, sitting straight up as he pulls out me out of my boxers, slowly, and seductively might I add, jerking me off. He innocently looks down at me making me grow harder as he speeds up.

Once I am rock hard he gets off the bed and takes off his shirt and boxers quickly before climbing back on the bed. He kisses me up my stomach to my lips as he positions his entrance over my tip.