Chapter 8

I was sitting in the dark listening but I couldn't hear anything. I was tied to a chair and the knots were too tight for me to pull off. I don't know where am but all I can think about is how to escape this place.

There was a small creek and i whipped my head towards the direction it came from. I couldn't see anything in front of me which made this experience even more terrible. It was pitch black in here.

"Help!" I screamed and moved from side to side making the chair slam on the ground. My voice echoed off the walls and reverted back to my ears. It was cold where ever I was and i didn't like it one bit.

"No one will hear you down here," a voice said and I felt like I reconized that voice from some where but I couldn't put my finger on it. It was definitely fimilar to me but I wasn't sure who it was.

"Ready?" the voice asked and before I could reply I felt a sharp pain run up my arm and I gasped then screamed in anguish. It felt like someone was trying to cut off my arm which I imagine was happening.

______________________________________________

I woke up in a cold sweat and my parents burst in the room. My dad was holding a lamp and my mom was cowering behind him. Then Sarah and Mark ran in. I just sat there gasping for air.

"What happened Parker?" my father asked setting the lamp on my desk. I was too shaken up to reply so I just sat there as everyone calmed down. There was a whimpering down the hall and Sarah came back holding Trey in his arms.

"Uncle Park," he said reaching out for me. Sarah set him on my bed and he climbed over to me. "Your sweaty."

"I just had a bad dream," I said and everyone looked relieved that somebody didn't try to break in the house or something but I was still shaken up from my dream.

I've been having creepy dreams for a while. All of them have the same theme of me being kidnapped and tortured. I didn't understand why I was having these strange dreams and it felt weird that I was having dreams about being kidnapped.

"Are you ok?" Trey asked snuggling into my side and putting his thumb in his mouth. I met Trey a few weeks ago and he instantly took a strong liking to me for some reason. He even likes me more than his own father.

"Yeah, I'm ok buddy," I said rubbing his back lightly. He was such a cute kid. He mumbled something sleepily and closed his eyes. He was out in a matter of seconds. I chuckled lightly at how fast he can fall asleep.

"Want me to take him?" Sarah whispered. I looked at him and he snuggled into my side a little more.

"No, let him sleep in here tonight," I wispered pulling the covers over his small body and gently laying him back onto the pillow. She left with everyone else and I snuggled into Trey. hopefully he would keep the dreams from coming back tonight.

________________________

Sorry is so short everyone.